Your files are miss...

Notifications
Clear all

Your files are missing a Custom Barricade That this server is using. (In Germany ,Chernarus and Canada)

Rafa AKS
(@rafa-aks)
Eminent Member Customer

I posted this in general cos Rawr said that it was better to put here so here it is

*I know there was a post like this before but it was only for Chernarus Server*

So I started playing in this morning with my friend (In Germany Server) and everything was fine, then I was going to the Military Base and my game "crashed" and showed up this message "Your files are missing a Custom Barricade That this server is using.". Then i checked my game cache (Didn't work) and I unnistalled my game and it didn't work as well. I tried to join Chernarus server and he said the same message . Then I went to Canada and it was working , after 15 minutes I went to a big farm and it showed up the same mensage . So I don't really know what to do , I know I'm not the only one that this is happening to and Nylex said that it should be working for now , but for me and for some people it doesn't work.

So if someone knows anything or when it's actually solved tell me please.

Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2017 3:23 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

There's more complaints about this. I advise you to read the other ones, too.

It seems like some mod has majorly messed up, all we can do is wait.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2017 4:05 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

should work now

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2017 4:30 pm
Rafa AKS
(@rafa-aks)
Eminent Member Customer

Thanks God Nylex 😀 it's working , thanks my man btw when you're going to make more videos ?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2017 4:37 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Thnx for fixing it sir !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2017 12:00 pm
Nylex reacted
Share: