Whitelisted discuss...

Notifications
Clear all

Whitelisted discussion, suggestions, feedback, anything!

Page 3 / 3
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Also once again on the gun durability, even if the guns don't break an assualt rife wouldn't have the accuracy of a potato gun after a week of use. To add on, who would want to carry around a blow torch and 20 scrap at all time?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 1:16 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

OPEN, PERHAPS?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 9:04 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

I would. And It would be another thing for shops, scrap shops and general stores will start to be more useful.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2017 9:26 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: TheRagingLemon

I would. And It would be another thing for shops, scrap shops and general stores will start to be more useful.

shops? im sorry bud you have the wrong idea in mind, whitelist is nothing like that

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2017 10:08 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

This isn't economy rp bud

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 8:20 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I don't believe there should be too many "towns" in the survival RP maybe like one or two is more believable. Whenever you have an actual economy in a zombie survival it seems really, really odd. Mostly you see these towns as small communes where everything is shared and they usually have a singular leader. Whenever you have people in towns trading with people in the same town then it seems odd. Trading between towns is one thing, it's just it seems far-fetched to me trading inside of a town with each other.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2017 11:06 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

But wait, I thought whitelist previously had a safezone? No? Or was that just for looks on the videos.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2017 5:47 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

All I was thinking was one small town that would get converted by a faction of some sort.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2017 5:48 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

The shops were just a suggestion, I was meaning by a hub town, where people could chat, do shady deals without the trouble of getting killed, etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2017 5:49 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

The shops were just a suggestion, I was meaning by a hub town, where people could chat, do shady deals without the trouble of getting killed, etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2017 5:49 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Lemon, holy fuck, can you stop post spamming just to gain posts? This is incredible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2017 9:47 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

Yea,lets keep the safezones player run and kinda run down

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/10/2017 6:39 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: