Whitelisted Chernar...

Notifications
Clear all

Whitelisted Chernarus LN Raider Issue

Page 1 / 2
eulestein22
(@eulestein22)
Eminent Member Customer

The accident occurred right after the sever started. I was walking around, roleplaying, I even turned on the grass because I could finally enjoy the view and not shiver in fear of snipers laying everywhere in the grass. Sadly, I stumbled over  a player called Chris. I greeted him and gave him a friendly wave, afterwards he greeted me  and I asked him what he was doing around the area. Then he pulled his gun and intended to rob me. I refused to raise my hands and he killed me taking all my possession. Of course, normally that is not an issue. Although, it is painful to experience such immorality during the first day. It is still RP. However, due to the fact that I belonged to Rawr's group, I warned him that as a criminal he will be put on a wanting list or be considered hostile. Little did I know that said guy was not operating alone. He came to Chernarus with a group of highly skilled PvPs, robbers, raiders and bandits who all possessed an negative rating of over - 1000 on other servers. Not knowing this fact, I tried to message Andrea who was DiggyDoggy. He promised our boss to not hunt our people despite being a merciless bandit, because he feared the consequences.  Therefore, I send him a PM asking for his help in Chris's case. 

Link 1 

He agreed to help me, but I refused to kill Chris. I lied to DiggyDoggy that I was not able to kill, because after I joined the server I had a plan to test the loyalty of the squad I was entrusted by Rawr. By finding a car and loading it with expensive guns, ammo and other goods, I constructed a trap. I said to my squad that one is only allowed to take a single gun and a single ammo box from the car. It was scavenged by me for everyone.  If someone were to take everything or more than two guns, it would mean my squad had been infiltrated by a traitor. I placed metal signs on the car stating that it belonged to Rawr's people. After talking a little to DiggyDoggy, I was also curious of his loyalty. Therefore, I wanted to see if he would shoot me when he meets me with Chris at the NW airfield. On my way there, I noticed that all guns and all ammo had been taken from the car. Yet, not a single member of my squad logged into the server. Only DiggyDoggy and Chris were online at that moment. Then I opened the chat and asked the following; if DiggyDoggy saw a specific car on the NW.

Link 2

He knew that the car belonged to Rawr, but if he was together with Chris and only the two were on the server it would mean he was the one who stole all the guns and betrayed Rwar, while claiming to be on his side. However, even then I still wished to trust DiggyDoggy. Therefore, I confronted both at the NW and said to Chris that his actions will have consequences, since our group RPs heroes and justice makers, who rescue people and defend them from bandits. I offered him to simply apologize and give me back my guns and gear. He decided to refuse, telling me if he gets the chance he will shoot me again. It was then, when I used my second trap. I said "You two run right into my trap." I neither pulled a gun or run towards them. I simply stood on the spot. No one besides me was on the server and the two had better gear and guns, since I was robbed merely 10 minutes ago. Maybe 15 minutes at most. DiggyDoggy run up to me and killed me without mercy. 

Link 3

He said that he felt threatened, but I never attacked any of them or even attempted it. I was alone. By myself. Robbed, betrayed and shot. Unfortunately, or rather fortunately for me they continued to talk trying to figure out what kind of trap that was, but I refused to tell them and then they started speaking out the truth. 

Link 4

Link 5

Their and my rating show as well that I was the victim in this drama. I still have a perfect neutral rating on the server. 

Link 6

DiggyDoggy would have backstabbed his own friend Chris if I agreed to his terms, but decided to kill me instead since I could not help him kill Chris.  He lied to Rawr, stole from our people and how Rawr himself already stated with screenshots, DiggyDoggy tends to insult, humiliate and abuse people to his liking. He has a negative rating on Russia of over - 1500. He tries to be friends with all the powerful people and robs everyone new on the servers, who can not defend themselves. The sole reason why he wanted to alley with Rawr for a while, was because he tried to use him as a shield,  yet still wished to abuse his members. The good news is, even more o his raider friends are coming to the white listed server.

Link 7 

Dear Nylex is this your perception of RP? An entire gang of elite bandits with  negative ratings of sometimes over - 1000 and more hunting down others. Every day people live in fear, hiding themselves instead of roleplaying or coming up with plots. Trying to figure out how to survive only to be raided every second day if they do not watch their back. Again and again and again. I have nothing against bandits sir, but if bandits do nothing else besides robbing, raiding and harassing people, where is the fun for everyone else? I wish, I could see it one day. Please add a ruling that raids or robbings should be discusses beforehand by both parties. So people can truly have fun. Imagine two sides actually agreeing on defending and attacking the base on the same day. Planning attack angles, distractions, how to flank it and so on, while the other side sets up countless traps, sending out spies to investigate the forces of the other side. That is RP. Not what is currently trying to seep into the Whitelisted server. I ask you to ban DiggyDoggy for playing with the feelings of others, abusing their trust and playing mind games for the sake of personal gain. This is goes beyond KOSing or trolling Nylex. This is borderline mental abuse. 

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 12:03 pm
eulestein22
(@eulestein22)
Eminent Member Customer

Link 8

Almost forgot.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 12:08 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Thanks for making this post Euls. Nylex I agree with what he wrote, one of diggy's friend, delta, even quit our clan after he committed mutiny, sided with them.. My army are supposed to be the helpers, the good guys, we aren't meant to rob people or raid bases unnecessarily. I was going to build an outpost for my army, where people from the server could come and participate in activities, trade, have a house/shop etc. But it's not point if diggy's group of robbers hate us and I know they will raid us before we even finish our outpost. I would ask for a safezone but I tend to keep it realistic, I thought whitelisted servers' player see would be good enough to not raid creations like my encampment but they will...i can predict it from all the salt they threw at my members' faces. Nylex I warn you. Take action now, before what was once called whitelisted soon becomes no other than the normal servers. And the definition of rp changes from roleplay to rob people again. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 12:49 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

This went hot really quick. From a 3rd eye view and just reading this, the actual bad guys are rly just some more bandits that should play on the normal servers. It2s day one on the server pretty much and they already push boundries like its a freaking gumband. If this is what the whitelist server looks like, then i gotta say, its dissapointing. No offence Nylex.

Sincerly, Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 3:16 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

This is absolutely not my perception of good RP, sorry this happened to you. As expected there will be bumps at the start of these servers, and we just gotta weed out the bad RPers. Banned staggs and diggy and I'm gonna update the rules.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 5:00 pm
gsop reacted
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

He didnt even mention that We didnt want to rob him at the airfield because it is unfair we robbed him again and we told him to leave, 3-5 minutes later, he was still in the same spot. So I took it upon my self to kill him. We directly told him to leave and he didnt MULTIPLE TIMES. He has twisted what has happened a ton and I dont think it is fair. I think he is mad because I have robbed him on russia and killed him because he barely ever comply's. He has KOSed at mili multiple times and I think without any proof this is bullshit. And also Staggs AKA Chris is not my friend nor enemy. He gave me a option And I picked what I felt was fair. He said Side with me, or side with Rawr. I chose him because I know he would have killed him as soon as I walked off. Also, he blew up rawrs car, he Insisted on it. I said it is already missing 2 wheels and we should just leave it. Yeah, I took the guns knowing they were Rawr's, but any player that came across it would too. Please lets talk this through

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 5:52 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

"but any player that came across it would too. Please lets talk this through"

how can you be so sure about that? This is a whitelisted server. the car had a sign saying so. Dude this aint regular server.. The people I've seen recently really rp over here. I'm having a blast!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:01 pm
Nylex reacted
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

If you're getting abused, humiliated or insulted in an RP way it shouldn't be an issue.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:05 pm
Tassuttelija
(@tassuttelija)
Eminent Member Customer

(Copied some of this text from discord where I stated my own opinion on this subject)

According to diggydoggy this is what happened:

They were at the NW airfield and they did not want to rob Eulestein, so they asked them to leave. What Eulestein did instead was not listen and got shot.

''This is borderline mental abuse''

This is completely fine in my eyes and Eulestein shouldn't have a problem with this. It is nowhere near ''mental abuse'' which they stated in their post. If Eulestein wants people to ask them about every move they make that include their character, they should go ahead and join some text based roleplay. That's where it works, not here. Unscripted roleplaying (especially in a game) pretty much requires you to accept the fact that you will NOT be able to decide everything about what happens to your character, it is decided by the odd's and the game.

Now, if we ban all the bad characters would it be fun? Bad people are needed and if you can't rob or kill anyone, how are you going to be bad? By stealing from someone's base when they are offline? It goes against the idea of roleplaying. We are there to roleplay and focus on character interraction including robbing. Roleplaying a bad character is hard if you cant commit hostile actions towards any other player without them accepting it. How are we supposed to play bad characters then? By raiding people's bases when they are not online and having the best k/d ratio on the server? No. It is not roleplay anymore anymore.

PS. If I talk to Staggy/Chris in a friendly way, don't expect me to be his pro PVP friend from public servers with a -1500 rating.. I literally met him this day and don't mean to promote or bring any Fail RP or toxicity into this community.

- Sincerely Jolly Aka Jared

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:37 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

If you're getting abused, humiliated or insulted in an RP way it shouldn't be an issue.

Sorry but from what I know about Diggy, I have been hanging out with him for the past 2 weeks, he does have a few issues with handling anger. Thing is though, he was fucking happy about being accepted, and knowing him a bit I don't think all of this is written in honest truth. This seems very exaggerated and romanticized for personal protection.

Then he pulled his gun and intended to rob me. I refused to raise my hands and he killed me taking all my possession. Of course, normally that is not an issue. Although, it is painful to experience such immorality during the first day. It is still RP. However, due to the fact that I belonged to Rawr's group, I warned him that as a criminal he will be put on a wanting list or be considered hostile. Little did I know that said guy was not operating alone.

To be honest, the part about you warning him about what he's done and that he's a criminal seems to be a bit of FailRP, but it's not in the rules. There should be something like a "10 minutes before you died are forgotten".

I tried to message Andrea who was DiggyDoggy. He promised our boss to not hunt our people despite being a merciless bandit, because he feared the consequences.  Therefore, I send him a PM asking for his help in Chris's case. 

Why not discuss this ingame instead of on discord, would make more sense.

It was then, when I used my second trap. I said "You two run right into my trap." I neither pulled a gun or run towards them. I simply stood on the spot. No one besides me was on the server and the two had better gear and guns, since I was robbed merely 10 minutes ago. Maybe 15 minutes at most. DiggyDoggy run up to me and killed me without mercy. 

Calling out it was a trap would trigger a natural reaction, you didn't specify what it was about nor that it was a non-lethal trap. So perhaps if I was in his shoes, it might've been my reaction as well.

Their and my rating show as well that I was the victim in this drama. I still have a perfect neutral rating on the server. 

Now that the server is fresh you can take some stuff from the Reputation, but I do not think that this is fair in the long run. Also, drama? It seems a bit self inflicted tbh, but that's my honest opinion.

He lied to Rawr, stole from our people and how Rawr himself already stated with screenshots, DiggyDoggy tends to insult, humiliate and abuse people to his liking. He has a negative rating on Russia of over - 1500. 

What does Reputation have to do with this? I have a -4000 and a lot of people know, I do not KoS or outright rob people. He can be a dick sometimes, but hey, in real life we also have dicks, it's part of life.

He tries to be friends with all the powerful people and robs everyone new on the servers, who can not defend themselves. The sole reason why he wanted to alley with Rawr for a while, was because he tried to use him as a shield,  yet still wished to abuse his members. The good news is, even more o his raider friends are coming to the white listed server.

Well if you can't beat them, join them and that would make sense in an post-apocalyptic world.

Every day people live in fear, hiding themselves instead of roleplaying or coming up with plots. Trying to figure out how to survive only to be raided every second day if they do not watch their back. Again and again and again. I have nothing against bandits sir, but if bandits do nothing else besides robbing, raiding and harassing people, where is the fun for everyone else?

Be the counter to the gang of bandits. Also the people that he normally plays with are telling me right now that they weren't planning on robbing and this whole topic shouldn't influence the way his friend's applications are looked at.

I wish, I could see it one day. Please add a ruling that raids or robbings should be discusses beforehand by both parties. So people can truly have fun. Imagine two sides actually agreeing on defending and attacking the base on the same day. Planning attack angles, distractions, how to flank it and so on, while the other side sets up countless traps, sending out spies to investigate the forces of the other side.

First off, live raids should be something that is only allowed when it comes to raids. If you have a base that is built by more than one person, no one would leave that base unprotected.

Really, planned robberies? No thanks.

I ask you to ban DiggyDoggy for playing with the feelings of others, abusing their trust and playing mind games for the sake of personal gain. This is goes beyond KOSing or trolling Nylex. This is borderline mental abuse. 

Mental tricks for personal gain? Good for them, every server needs a Hannibal Lector. Not everyone has to be fucking nice, as long as they keep to the rules.

You just seem upset because you lost some gear, trust and got betrayed. A whitelisted server shouldn't be a friendly happy free time server, it's still a survivor RP not a sandbox with zombie RP.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:43 pm
Tassuttelija
(@tassuttelija)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: MrRawr

I thought whitelisted servers' player see would be good enough to not raid creations like my encampment but they will.

To prevent this from happening, there should be a strict rule that clearly states that raiding without an appropriate reason is NOT acceptable.

Examples:

You see a nice castle up on the hill, you get your buddies and raid it. (NOT ACCEPTABLE)

You see a nice castle on the hill, soon you notice it belongs to a bandit group who have been stealing from YOU. You get your buddies and raid it. (ACCEPTABLE)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 8:01 pm
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Love how I am accused of mutiny, I was getting kicked for what? Saying that Diggy is doing good looking out for himself? Rawr, you are just backing up a disgrace on this community, you lost 2 good allies thanks to him, you need to use that brain and get him away from you. He is a hypocritical, dumb, failure to this community and you need to stay far away from him. Him kicking me outta Bravo was due to me being friends with Diggy? That is stupid. Val is the one that needs banning, Diggy and Staggs are good people and RPers, they took the side against you and you are being aggressive because of their RP choices?

#ValForBanHammer 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 8:22 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Tassuttelija
Posted by: MrRawr

I thought whitelisted servers' player see would be good enough to not raid creations like my encampment but they will.

To prevent this from happening, there should be a strict rule that clearly states that raiding without an appropriate reason is NOT acceptable.

Examples:

You see a nice castle up on the hill, you get your buddies and raid it. (NOT ACCEPTABLE)

You see a nice castle on the hill, soon you notice it belongs to a bandit group who have been stealing from YOU. You get your buddies and raid it. (ACCEPTABLE)

i agree and disagree, What i think is, they should be able to raid it. But if found out who did it. The owners of the 'castle' and their allies and random good guys o nthe server have permission to kos the raiders forever. until they appeal about it somewhere.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 8:25 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: DeltaLeaf

Love how I am accused of mutiny, I was getting kicked for what? Saying that Diggy is doing good looking out for himself? Rawr, you are just backing up a disgrace on this community, you lost 2 good allies thanks to him, you need to use that brain and get him away from you. He is a hypocritical, dumb, failure to this community and you need to stay far away from him. Him kicking me outta Bravo was due to me being friends with Diggy? That is stupid. Val is the one that needs banning, Diggy and Staggs are good people and RPers, they took the side against you and you are being aggressive because of their RP choices?

#ValForBanHammer 

I'll manage the army myself thanks. Also, you were the one throwing salt "This guy got 2 ranks up in 10 mins and im still sgt?".. calling names, disrespecting seniors in the army... You calling him a hypocritical dumb failure etc. is just ur opinion. Why would i expect you to 'side' with me i nthis scenario lol. Also stop the fucking hastags.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 8:27 pm
eulestein22
(@eulestein22)
Eminent Member Customer

Sadly, DiggyDoggy did far more in the past that robbery alone. Therefore, I wont be taking back any of my words and no I am not exaggerating it. There is a difference between a kid killing you on the regular Chernarus server and a bunch of actually skilled raiders who do it on a daily basis and even day one of the server. RP is about having fun and you can only have fun if both sides can enjoy it, not just one. I dealt with DiggyDoggy before on Russia. He can rob you three times in a row in less than 30 minutes by asking a friend to snipe from afar, while he says hands up and give me everything you have. Even if you spare him one time, telling him you see him through your scope on the military base but wont shoot him. He has no morals. If you wanna catch that kind of people. And no, they did not ask me to leave. Like I said, I am fine with raids, robbery and criminality, but the lying to everyone in order to get the most benefit out of it OOC (out of character) wise is sick and doing it 24/7 is not.

Nylex, I wanna make a suggestion. Make a secondary account. Pick an entirely random name people would never be able to guess and go yourself on Russia,  the Whitelisted server or any server with bandit issues. Then you might see the issue up close personally and make an announcement about it. That way people will think twice about breaking the rules, since they never know if they are being watched. However, only you should do it and nobody else, because other people might have ties to others and can be bias. Like in the case of DiggyDoggy, where people float around him, because they know he is a "good" raider who will lead them one day to free things. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 8:32 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: