Last nights admin/s...

Notifications
Clear all

Last nights admin/scumbag demise

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

As some of you may have noticed, last night there were unfamiliar admins online on Chernarus. These players were not made admins officially and have no relation to me or the staff team. They stemmed from a user called ShadowDragon64, an old abusive, childish staff member who was demoted because of his abusive ways. This was around 6 months ago. Recently the servers got rolled back and ShadowDragon was still admin on this rollback. He, for some reason, came on and decided to try destroy the server and ruin the fun for all the players on at the time. He admined a bunch of players and banned others. 

Now, I've never done anything wrong to this guy, I was always friendly and nice. I demoted him because of his abusive ways but wished to remain friends and it was nothing personal. He didn't exactly agree and has since been very toxic, aggressive and immature towards me. Attacking my servers because of the consequences of his own actions. He is nothing more than a power hungry, scumbag lowlife who's 2 kool and 3dgy for us lot amarite! 

Sincere apologies to those who were victim of his childish actions, if there were any complications (bans, unfair actions) please let me know and I can get that sorted!

Server admin list and ban list have had to be cleared. If any previous rule breakers are seen, just report them and we can re-ban them. Glad to say ShadowCunt along with the buddies he admined were the first to be back on the ban list. Also, unfortunately you may have to expect yet another wipe. I'm unsure if any admin tools were given out by these pricks- I'll update if a wipe needs to happen.

Topic starter Posted : 20/06/2017 7:27 pm
r3dsquirell
(@r3dsquirell)
Eminent Member Customer

I'm not sure what happened but today when i got on my base is completely gone. Can you explain what that is about?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2017 10:29 pm
r3dsquirell
(@r3dsquirell)
Eminent Member Customer

I'm not sure what happened but today when i got on my base is completely gone. Can you explain what that is about?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2017 10:29 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Ahhhh shadowcunt. Rings a bell in my head. Hmm. About 6 months ago, he used to kick me everytime the server was full (23/24) and he wanted his friend to enter. Kind of like how a bully has a favorite victim. He also tricked me and scammed my steam skins for shops as payment/rent. So did raven. A total immature admin he was. I knew from day one he was a problem because he didn't reply to most people, typed in caps and of course, had numbers '64' in his name ._. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2017 10:33 pm
PFQ and Nylex reacted
Share: