Update server pleas...

Notifications
Clear all

Update server please.

bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

I'm not really sure what takes so fucking long to update the servers. We spend money to play on these servers and we enjoy them. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS UPDATE THEM. IT ISNT HARD. Can you guys please hurry it up, its been 17 hours since the update came out and I still can't get on.. Can someone please update it, it's really appreciated.

Topic starter Posted : 30/09/2017 7:20 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Yes, well, Nylex has to do it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2017 9:15 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: bigflabbydaddy

I'm not really sure what takes so fucking long to update the servers. We spend money to play on these servers and we enjoy them. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS UPDATE THEM. IT ISNT HARD. Can you guys please hurry it up, its been 17 hours since the update came out and I still can't get on.. Can someone please update it, it's really appreciated.

Please dont say that ever again. People spent money on no mans sky too, look how that turned up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2017 9:18 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrRawr

Posted by: bigflabbydaddy

Please dont say that ever again. People spent money on no mans sky too, look how that turned up.

You're stupid. That wasn't his point.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2017 4:54 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

wtf XD

I wasn't home for a couple days so I couldn't update immediately, I don't just not update the servers hahah, I do it as soon as I can every time. Gee whizz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2017 5:18 pm
Share: