Nightshadow's loot ...

Notifications
Clear all

Nightshadow's loot feasts on Canada+

Nightshadow
(@blackjack04190)
Eminent Member Customer

I've been noticing that loot airdrops are glitched or something, and I have alot of extra guns and other things I don't need. I've been thinking of doing by own "airdrop" by placing a crate somewhere and having people find it, sort of like Geocaching. Loot will be filled with ammo, guns, metal scraps etc. The thing is, since it's not a real airdrop, KOS is still not allowed. It's first come, first served. 

Topic starter Posted : 25/09/2017 10:16 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

This is basically what us staff do as custom events, except since we have more powers we tend to allow kos.

Your idea is quite similar, however even if you prohibit kos there's a extremely high chance that if 2 people(not affiliated in any way) go there, one of them is gonna get robbed for the stuff and either will die. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2017 11:40 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Also please refrain from making posts in this section, announcements. Use general discussions for this, announcements is only for use by the staff team

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2017 11:48 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

Then they should bloody well fix it so we can't do this shit, no?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 7:33 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

they cant

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 8:18 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Also the modded transportation truck is glitched me and my two friends were the only three on and when we whent to the vehicle feast nothing was there. Also we're sure we just didnt see it we looked for a long time

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2017 10:58 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Whats wrong with the airdrops?

Thanks for going out of your way to help though, appreciate the kindness:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2017 5:20 pm
Share: