The Sentry gun rant...

Notifications
Clear all

The Sentry gun rant.

MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Okay, so I was walking around a raided base and all of a sudden Sentry koses me. Sentry is known for kosing on all unturned servers, he is very hard to kill and uses op guns to kos. We need to ban sentry gun now before he koses more people. Many people in discord and forums also dislike sentry's behavior. People hire sentry to guard their base while they sleep in exchange of a fidget spinner and sentry does the job happily. Nylex and staff, please ban sentry. I lost all my gear several times to him.  

Also he refuses to talk when confronted and also is in God mode against most guns at all times. Must ban. 

Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2017 8:25 pm
Nylex and Jeff the Pilot reacted
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

I thank you for speaking up about this,

I have wanted to speak out about sentry for a long time, but I was scared that he would just KOS me for speaking out. I'm not surprised to hear that I am not the only one affected by his behavior, but what baffles me is the inability of the staff to do anything about it. I do have a suspicion that sentry is a good friend of Nylex, and thus has avoided any and all punishment. And, if you look closely, we can see that sentry has access to most, if not all guns in the game, further proving my point of sentry having special privileges, maybe even admin powers. His lack of communication furthers this problem, as he does not give any warning, except for a beep in the voice chat, and if you hear that, it is often too late. I find this unacceptable and I refuse to make shitty memes about Nylex until this problem is solved.

Nyxel, you are my feivurit utuber, pls don't let sentry stay unpunished just becus he is ur frend.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2017 8:41 pm
Nylex reacted
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey there,  seems like this guy is causing quite an issue! I have posted this in staff chat and think its best we get this sorted quickly. If you have anymore people who would support this can you get them to post it here for further evidence. Will get this sorted as soon as we can!

-Ninjas

He was a coward. Being strong, not giving up. That was just his place to hide. He pushed away the pain so hard, he
disconnected himself from the person he loved the most. Sometimes when you win, you lose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2017 9:11 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

ppft friend? idk what ur talking about...

I heard his keyboard is broken so he just got insanely good with his mouse thats all.

he has MVP+++ so he has access to some other stuff, including the god suit 😀 nothing out of the ordinary. 

as for his lack of communication- if he doesnt have a keyboard its very unlikely he has a mic too, maybe he's just shy.

I have seen his collection of fidget spinners however, and I gotta say that's a sight to behold

no ban for sentry, case closed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2017 9:43 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

But... But.. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2017 10:12 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer