The PikeFisherMan5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

The PikeFisherMan5 rant.

Page 2 / 4
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Mig, I unbanned you, sorry for the false ban on his part.

But Everyone, I guess there's no need for a discussion anymore. Looks like Pike doesn't want to defend his case or whatever- 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 1:10 am
Mig
 Mig
(@mig)
Active Member Customer

Thanks for the unban!
I don't know if you will still be on at the time, but in 10-17 hours I will be posting a long suggestion list of what to remove and add to the server and I will be gathering information from other players too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 1:32 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

Mig, I unbanned you, sorry for the false ban on his part.

But Everyone, I guess there's no need for a discussion anymore. Looks like Pike doesn't want to defend his case or whatever- 

Perhaps a conversation could solve future problems?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 1:39 am
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly that he shouldn't be an admin. He spawns stuff in. A lot of stuff. When there was a base raid in Moscow he got all his friends together and he spawned them in unobtainable WW2 guns and stuff. He literally even spawned in a fucking modded fighter airplane and shot at us from the skies. And he gave Skidro a fucking jetpack. As  a "GIFT!" There was also this one time that this person told someone else there was free loot tp to him. When a guy tp'd he KOSed them and called it a base raid because he was in our base at the time. I and a few others weren't even there at the time, but Pike put EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE GROUP in prison for a day. Then I got bored so I knocked on the UNRAIDABLE walls of the prison with my fists. He says he told me to stop, which he probably did, but some retard was screaming in my discord so he GAVE ME 4 WARNINGS AND BANNED ME FOR A DAY. FOR KNOCKING ON A PRISON WALL THAT I SHOUDLNE EVEN BE IN. My warnings and Skidro's jetpack should be revoked. Especially the jetpack. It is not fair that people that he is friends with get an advantage over others. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 2:02 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey guys! Id like to quickly thank the community for coming together and telling us how you feel, after reading this I think its clear that Pike is unfit to be staff. All of you have made very detailed reports and giving your opinion on the matter. Thanks to you all for your efforts!

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 2:27 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

I just want to say- Thank god. As a fellow owner server, this guy just sounds bad. I've seen him on the discord, and he doesnt give a single shit about KOS, as long as hes having a good time. thats it, short and sweet.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 2:43 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

My deepest thanks from the bottom of my heart to everyone that commented their rants and spoke up. You effort certainly made a better change in the future of these servers, thanks everybody and Nylex, I can dm you some screenshot and call names, let me know, thanks for making a change. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2017 7:19 am
Opti reacted
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

@Nylex,

Thanks for solving this, right now my friend group is a bit burnt out but we will come back here when we don't feel as burnt out,

Also, Now this is solved and all, I think the website should get a few changes, mostly the rules, It should list that free speech is allowed and than there I think all players should be able to view the admin rules too, so we arn't completly walking blind when it comes to what an admin can and can't.

Also, just because I havn't played for a bit I can still apply for the whitelisted servers? My forum history proves that I've been here for a while.

-dontmindme

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 7:21 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Posted by: MrRawr

My deepest thanks from the bottom of my heart to everyone that commented their rants and spoke up. You effort certainly made a better change in the future of these servers, thanks everybody and Nylex, I can dm you some screenshot and call names, let me know, thanks for making a change. 

Just this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 10:25 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Glad we could get this sorted:D

I think letting players know what admin rules there are would be fine, although its nothing special- just the usual "no ab00se" type stuff. 

anyone can apply for whitelisted servers for sure:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 5:55 pm
dontmindme and MrRawr reacted
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Nylex, Once again I would like to thank you for supporting this point and taking into account what the community thinks and what staff members such as myself think of the issue.

-Ninjas

"The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy too tell others how they love them while they're alive"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 6:27 pm
R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

my clans base west of vybor was totally destroyed by someone using an admin gun/mag/whatever the raiders even admitted to using one

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 5:24 am
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)

Readsorial, just saying that pike only had powers on russia, so therefore it was only russia that could have this problem not chernarus, im just gonna leave this here so you know if you read it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 7:59 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Pike was moderator on all other servers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 4:36 am
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

Alright,

So this is my first response to this ever 3 years later. I never initially responded because of the overwelming support for this rant and my age at the time. I did not see a possible way out of the affair at the time but now that im drunk and bored i felt like writing a propper response.

I will be adressing each point seperately.

# 1 1..... I've, personally,  never seen pike do his duty as the staff role efficiently, there has been a shitton of complaints and reports on him,but he ignores them all and threatens the norm. Earlier today, June 3rd, pike received 5 reports already. All of which were about the player being banned for no reason at all. (I've got screenshots of the chats, if you want. Send me the dm saying so) most of the people, in the end were still banned for stupid reasons like "don't do it next time k?" or "I warned you" he is very immature for the position. 

I remember being bad at situations about KOS in general. I found it very tricky to find out who was the culprit and might have punished to easily and fast. You are right in that one. This might have to do with my age and experience with the job. However it was never a thing i ment to do. I always tried my hardest to act on the situations as best i could, however we all know how toxic and crazy this community could be. There where alot of bad treating of situations but dont forget to mention the good ones either!

# 2

2..... Remember all those other posts about me and others saying that staff aren't online in discord? It's true..but sometimes pike is. He likes to go 'invisible' on discord and hang around in his room with his friends and ignore all the mentions and begging for help by the staff in the chat and stuff. I always notice the other staff members to be idle or afk, which I understand, but pike, every fking time he is in that room of his chilling with fiends ignoring the people.

First off all yes the staff at that time was often inactive and so was i at times. But i would like to state this : i was on the russia server at the time around 6- 12 hours a day because i simply had the time to do that. Whenever i would go invisible this would simply mean i would be off duty for the moment. At this time there was no system to see if someone was on or off duty. Going invisible was the best solution at that time for me to relax and play the game as i would have when i was not a staff.

# 3

3..... So, obviously I wouldn't start ranting without others that agree on this. So I asked around the discord, around 10 people. ALL of them agree with me, you should be hearing their rants below. Again as I said, its a group discussion, by mature people, not 9y.o s raging around.

There was alot of people that agreed with you indeed. However no one ever asked about positive experiences such as : friendlyness, activeness and such. I dont state that i did not make mistakes, i did. But i never got to talk about these mistake's much. Conclusion: Thinking back i think you are right to say this but i think there where more good experiences then bad.

# 4

4..... Remember his application? Remember how he said he would jump right on the server to help someone if he asked for it? Oh wow, he certainly beat the polygraph didn't he.? All he does is sit around in discord asking people to report it on the forums and then some other staff member, or reputable players tend to solve it.

Right, i often did jump on the server is someone asked. However with the size of this community i found it imposible to do this without it messing up my own fun in the job. When telling people to report it on the forums i would often be a kos issue, which at the time i could do nothing about unless i had proof. To ban the person kossing i would need proof anyways so since i was not on at that time its best to report on the forums with the proof and story so it can be looked at and reviewed by other staff members and make a correct penalty for the person in question.

# 5

5..... He spawns stuff in and is easily, really easily offended. You piss him a teeny tiny bit he tells you "don't cross the line" and next up, you get 1 warning and a ban threat, yay! Why should admins that's are easily pissed off and take horrifically  big actions for it deserve to be called an admin? 

First off all. At the time it was allowed for staff to spawn in items for theirselfs, however i think i took it a bit to lightly as i also regularly spawned in raiding supplies for myself to use with my gang which was obviously blatent abuse. About the part where i am easily offended this was during a time where i was online 6 - 12 hours a day on the russia server. People would call about KOS about every 12 minutes and i remember it being overwhelming for a staff member of my age at that time, im not saying my statements where right but they certainly had an origin.

Also i remember a time wanting a gun that someone had but i did not know the name, so i asked for him to drop it for me so i could type over the name in quotations to spawn it in for myself. Once i had done so i dropped the gun for him and i believe someone at the time reported me for spawning in items for others, did however never occurred unless in a KOS situation where loot could not be replaced otherwise.

# 6 

6..... Friends before others? So, if anyone calls his friend a 'kid' or a 'retard' or something along those lines, apparently they're "gonna get fucked" and "banned of they do it again" 

I dont remember ever not warning or kicking or banning my friends for breaking rules. I might however have warned them verbally several times before doing anything as any friend would. However profanity in chat i never did tolerate, not for my friend or others.

# 7

7..... Pike makes his own fucking rules out of the blue and bans without no serious issue. If there's a firefight going on, and pike walks into it (in godmode) and then gets shots and then the guy apologizes for it aswell, as he didn't know it was pike, he thought he was enemy, what should happen? Oh I know. How about a tempban?

I dont actually remember this issue as it was 3 years go but i do believe it was a firefight at millitary base in russia with 3 - 4 groups involved, a particular hard issue to deal with without a forum post. I remember teleporting there in god as stated and getting blasted in the face even though i was naked there, the guy shot me in the face and in reaction he got banned. Obviously i should have talked to him before hand but due to the clusterfuck of the situation never did. Also i never solved the kos issue there and told the guys to stop fighting because it was impossible to make out what was going on due to there not being any proof and 3 - 4 diffrent groups and story's to go along with it.

# 8

There is no #8 but i am going to make my own statement and disclaimer.

DISCLAIMER : I am writing this while drunk 3 years later out of boredom and do not expect any actions to take place as a result of it.

Statement : I remember when this report was made i was never given a chance to explain myself to the other staff or to Nylex and to this day i do not think that was okay. Even though as i stated i was wrong in alot of the situation they all had an explaination if you only heard my side of the story. I remember messaging Nylex what happened and i never got a response.

# 9 Opti's shack.

I do agree. Although i absolutely dispised opti at the time because of how provocative he was towards me most of the time. His shack did look amazing. However at the time i was running the server safezone and shops where going out of bound and causing lagg. I had to make sure the shops stayed inside the allowed limits to reduce laggs. If i allowed one shop to be massive i would not be able to exclude anyone else from doing so, and opti's shop was massive and had alot of parts.

This concludes my response Good night.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2020 11:53 pm
Page 2 / 4
Share: