VTM
(@vtm)

I GUESS I SUPPORT THE REVOLUTION? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 2:18 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

I quadruple the motion on this revolution, to return everything back as it is, Russia and Chernaurus as a whole. I pentakill the motion. This manifesto is a masterpiece and should be approved by the current administration. 

#Revolution #PikeFisherMan4StaffAgain #IswearRawrDeniedMyStaffApp3YearsAgo #SupportRevolution

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 2:24 am
Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer

Pikeman, was a great man I remember back in the day when he said to me "Scorpion bro I have no idea who you are" and this was a pivotal moment of our friendship, then he was unjustly removed from staff and the community, so I put forth the motion that PikeFisherMan have his old position returned to him as long as he fixes his drinking problem! #PikeFisherMan4StaffOnceMore

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 2:31 am
IToksicSquid
(@itoksicsquid)

I have read this all and I am just gonna say that I agree with both parties in this fight.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 2:51 am
Mr Chilly
(@mr-chilly)

Count me in.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 3:04 am
Mr Chilly
(@mr-chilly)

Pike sounds like a very good admin the kind of admin I like. The type that is chill and calm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 3:16 am
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

indeed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 3:26 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

LMAO , i really didn't know what was the whole pike situation until now. I'm glad to know that Nylex only reacts when there is overwhelming support. 

I give you the "Royal bank of Jesse"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Jr0Pq3OwuI977K8jvmBDOnX0tWoDiwLF4ca9lUknmw/edit

Here is proof of not only Nylex prottecting a admin abuser, who not only broke the server's economy and raided Players bases with spawned in items . But also Gacy receiving spawned in money when he was a player as well as Dylan as well as Fisher abusing his power to protect his bases.

Nylex you can't call me a "nutjob" when your ass pulls this shit , imagine all those years bottling up that bullshit and then your ass pulling more crap like this. Mate i know there is some good in you please change up. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 3:44 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

ill do you one better,

imagine using 2 year old screenshots of messages that include 1 instance of admin abuse because you are literally unable to find any recent event of me doing so. So you're using a small situation from over 2 years ago to describe my character today... get the fuck outta here

one thing ive noticed about Ed is that he takes a small situation and blows it up into something its not by acting like its a huge deal and i should repent my sins when its literally jesse spawning xp, me telling him he cant do that and then him saying sorry.
I might also point out Jesse kept his admin for months/years after that incident and not once did he abuse... which clearly shows my decision wasn't ill-thought.

So stop acting like you know the full picture when you have absolutely no idea as to what happens behind the scenes, especially admin related things. You think these situations are black and white; an admin slips up once and should be booted and demoted. That's just not how it works, there should and is opportunity to fix mistakes, especially for non-repeat abusers. 

if you want to try assassinate my character, come back with recent evidence of me being an absolute unreasonable inexcusable cunt and i will gladly put my hands up. Otherwise stop wasting everyones time

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 5:36 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

also no offense to pike or anyone, but i just dont care about a 3 year old rant about situations i dont even remember so im sorry but i wont be getting involved 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 5:37 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Posted by: @admin

one thing ive noticed about Ed is that he takes a small situation and blows it up into something its not by acting like its a huge deal and i should repent my sins when its literally jesse spawning xp, me telling him he cant do that and then him saying sorry.

Listen who ever gets into staff should know what they are getting themselves into. One minor mistake and that's it but something like this where it's basically it's straight up unfair is not acceptable and should be something that gets someone demoted. The sad thing is that jesse knew what he was doing and he did it not only for just one day but a entire month.

I might also point out Jesse kept his admin for months/years after that incident and not once did he abuse... which clearly shows my decision wasn't ill-thought.

the fucker went afk a few days after the incident.

You think these situations are black and white; an admin slips up once and should be booted and demoted. That's just not how it works, there should and is opportunity to fix mistakes, especially for non-repeat abusers. 

if you want to try assassinate my character, come back with recent evidence of me bei

No i think that shit like this is unacceptable you let go a guy who was spawning in xp by the millions , spawning in xp for players and raiding bases for months. Hell even D4 thought you not banning him was wrong. If you want to practice being a dad you can do that shit when you kids not when you have a bunch of shit at stake.   

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 6:18 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

I've noticed about you is that you'll defend anyone who is part of your series , does something maintenance wise in the server , or offers anything that can help the server. 

in this situation you lost customers and i mean big time customers these guys were mvp+ or mvp but you don't care because you know new ones will replace them. 

I promise you if jesse wasn't part of the series he would of been straight up banned because you knew how severe the situation was hell you even said it this your self that this will damage the server the economy.

If your going to be a sellout don't lie to yourself that your doing good by "reforming" admin abusers. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 6:33 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

if you want to try assassinate my character, come back with recent evidence of me being an absolute unreasonable inexcusable cunt and i will gladly put my hands up. Otherwise stop wasting everyones time

your admins are piece of shit people , expect for Dylan and justin when he isnt acting like asshole 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyBNQIhBklc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neMu9qd_cjU&feature=youtu.be z

you only pick people you know won't ask questions 

as well your ass is getting desperate your accepting now everyone in staff. Maybe if your bullshit didn't scare off the good people you would have some decent admins now but that isn't the case. Say what you want but the proof is there , there gone almost everyone and the ones who are left are just husks of themselves. 

I just want one thing to change and that's this bullshit but you seem not to learn

Cubic,Dragon,Cole hell even d4 have told me. It doesn't matter how much you put into this server all the work you've put into this server just disappears. 

if you want to continue this convo i rather do this in dms 

See you space cowboy 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 6:50 am
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

@admin

Right Mr, Noolex,

As mentioned earlier i was fucking hammered and i was honestly just having fun reminiscing about that good old days with the old people that used to play with me. I expect nothing in return and really think that the whole revolution thing kinda got outta hand after the fourth bottle of wine.

However Next time talk to someone before demoting the guy! No hard feelings though!

Babye

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 7:31 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

As Pike stated himself, this was, "out of boredom" and he does not expect any actions to take place as a result of it. Not to mention he clearly stated he was drunk. Although at times pike was a respectable admin, negatives always outweigh positives while working a role like staff within a community like this. To any and all of you "respectable" members of the community genuinely vouching for this lazily written drunken rant about how a well written, well backed, well respected take down of a staff members position wasn't correct, you are retarded. Just because he mentions that other staff weren't active either, he was overwhelmed, he was young, doesn't take away from the fact that he was without a doubt abusive and just because he's partially owned up to the abuse three years later doesn't make him any better and if anything just shows how little he cares. This was and should've stayed in the past of this community and the fact that so many of you (including staff) are vouching for this drunken comeback on one the best and well respected moments in this community three years later is honestly disappointing. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 2:18 pm
Nylex reacted
Page 3 / 4
Share: