The PikeFisherMan5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

The PikeFisherMan5 rant.

Page 1 / 4
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Okay, let me begin by a few disclaimers and shit..

• This is a rant. Do not hate on anyone,or say shit like "oh you're so rude, he's a staff member"  it just what we think.
  • If you're including your rant in the comments, don't get carried away.

Hello, Mr.Rawr's rant here on PikeFisherMan5 and how he is unfit for the staff role. 

I'm not gonna steal the entire attention here, I want this to be more like an open discussion. Feel free to leave your take on this in the comments below.

1..... I've, personally,  never seen pike do his duty as the staff role efficiently, there has been a shitton of complaints and reports on him,but he ignores them all and threatens the norm. Earlier today, June 3rd, pike received 5 reports already. All of which were about the player being banned for no reason at all. (I've got screenshots of the chats, if you want. Send me the dm saying so) most of the people, in the end were still banned for stupid reasons like "don't do it next time k?" or "I warned you" he is very immature for the position. 

2..... Remember all those other posts about me and others saying that staff aren't online in discord? It's true..but sometimes pike is. He likes to go 'invisible' on discord and hang around in his room with his friends and ignore all the mentions and begging for help by the staff in the chat and stuff. I always notice the other staff members to be idle or afk, which I understand, but pike, every fking time he is in that room of his chilling with fiends ignoring the people.

3..... So, obviously I wouldn't start ranting without others that agree on this. So I asked around the discord, around 10 people. ALL of them agree with me, you should be hearing their rants below. Again as I said, its a group discussion, by mature people, not 9y.o s raging around.

4..... Remember his application? Remember how he said he would jump right on the server to help someone if he asked for it? Oh wow, he certainly beat the polygraph didn't he.? All he does is sit around in discord asking people to report it on the forums and then some other staff member, or reputable players tend to solve it.

5..... He spawns stuff in and is easily, really easily offended. You piss him a teeny tiny bit he tells you "don't cross the line" and next up, you get 1 warning and a ban threat, yay! Why should admins that's are easily pissed off and take horrifically  big actions for it deserve to be called an admin? 

6..... Friends before others? So, if anyone calls his friend a 'kid' or a 'retard' or something along those lines, apparently they're "gonna get fucked" and "banned of they do it again" 

7..... Pike makes his own fucking rules out of the blue and bans without no serious issue. If there's a firefight going on, and pike walks into it (in godmode) and then gets shots and then the guy apologizes for it aswell, as he didn't know it was pike, he thought he was enemy, what should happen? Oh I know. How about a tempban?

I'm not gonna say much about this but let's just say he 'tricks / frames' people into breaking a rule and getting banned. 

I have a lot, lot more topics to discuss on this, but I'm sure others will write it in their  own words below.

As always, if you need more evidence or some names, dm me on discord I will give them to you. 

Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2017 11:03 pm
Chomker reacted
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

First of all, thanks for making a move and speaking up about it, I was scared to do it since he would witchhunt me, thanks.

So fucking well written, 

But this point "oh you're so rude, he's a staff member" 

Why? Staff are still people and should be able to take critisim like anyone else, I don't why.

I havn't felt welcome on the servers either since he kicked me, since I know he will most likely witchhunt me and judge me for every action while /spy'ing me and finding my base.

Few other things: He would teleport around for no reason while I was still with him,

He keeps breaking promises, on the last day he spawned a fuck ton and of military cars and said "Lets make an event and block off Volk for like no reason" He spawns them, gets halfway and than he just gives up. Worst part was he wanted to block off a major loot location

The last few days he wanted us to split into another group "Because he didn't want to be accused of abusing" and when he tp'd to us (Using the forced tp) my friend shot him for fun, knowing he was in god and that we knew each other. He nearly blowns up on my friend (Jayliccious) until i tell him to calm down telling him it was just a joke.

Right now I'm tired and mindlessly grinding War Thunder, I'll return later with more.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2017 11:17 pm
MrRawr reacted
Mig
 Mig
(@mig)
Active Member Customer

Alright, so basically I was at volk where pike was doing a horde at.

I was on top of a tower at volk so I decided to go down to hopefully get more loot, so I jumped off the tower with my parachute.

By the time I landed on the floor, there was a dead body with 2 NTW's so I decided to take them both, because who wouldn't right?

The person that died was Skidro and I took the 2 NTW's before he even got back to his dead body, then he claimed to have told me to "stop taking the loot" and then used the excuse of "i robbed you"

To debunk the excuse of "stop taking the loot" when I took the 2 NTW's he was not even there and I did STOP taking the loot after I got the guns. But apparently when he tped back he said to stop taking the loot when I wasn't even taking anything else and shot me in the head when I got out of my inventory.

To debunk the excuse of "i robbed you" he was saying that he told me the warnings in voice chat, which he did not say anything in voice. Note that he was only here for 10-15 seconds so to kill me after that short amount of time IF he did do a robbery is failure to roleplay since you wouldn't kill anyone after such a short amount of time unless they attacked you or tried running away. (Which I did not attack or run away)

Anyway, after that I said kos in chat ect and then Pike tped me back. When I went to TRY get my loot the only things left were my backpack, axe and vest.

Pike used a lot of excuses so I will try to remember everything, the first excuse was that he said when he tped me back I had a chance to grab my loot. NOTE THAT HE ONLY TPED ME BACK AFTER 1-2 MINUTES SO BASICALLY NOTHING WAS LEFT. And that was the first excuse to make the kill "fair"

The second excuse I remember was that he was saying the kill was "Fair" because Skidro said "to stop taking the loot" which I already debunked above.

Then the third excuse was "he robbed you" and they added into that comment that "he was robbing you because he told you to stop taking the loot" I'm sorry but how f***ing stupid is he? To tell someone to stop taking loot is not a robbery.

I called him a faggot the first time and he did warn me for that. But I didn't say faggot after again.

Then I continued to say he was an abusive admin which then he demanded respect, picture for demand of respect: http://prntscr.com/ffkf1s

But I'm sorry, you don't demand respect you earn it. And you don't earn respect by abusing your admin powers.

He then warned me again for calling him an abusive admin (WHICH IS MY OPINION OF WHAT KIND OF ADMIN HE IS) But the thing is, he didn't just warn me once for saying that, no no no, he warned me TWICE to get me kicked. Sadly I wasn't fast enough to get a picture of the kick screen since it went away too fast.

Anyway, once I rejoined I said abuse again since you shouldn't be warning me twice for the same thing. Anyway I then said that i'm wondering if he paid for admin, because he is so bad and abusive and he should learn to take opinions it will help a lot. (NOTE IN THE VIDEO I WAS TALKING TO OPTI AT FIRST, AND NOT PIKE) I did get a video: https://youtu.be/4u4MN2wJ4YU

The thing that most likely made him ban me was "You should learn to take opinions, it will help" I don't know but, in my book that is not an insult but a helpful tip.

Another thing is that he kept responding to me to allow me to make more comments that he is abusive instead of just stopping in replying to make me stop faster.

Another excuse was that he was saying to "report and stop saying it in the chat" But then I still got responses to allow me to keep making more comments and he didn't tell other people to stop talking to me which fueled me to keep talking about it.

(Note: I am not a good writer, but this is the best I can do at writing. If there is something you do not understand or want me to explain more just DM me and I will try my best to explain it better.)
(Also I don't need people to go on saying I was using "where" and "were" incorrectly)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2017 11:18 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

Can you please make it black text, that red is giving me eye cancer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2017 11:20 pm
Mig
 Mig
(@mig)
Active Member Customer

Here are some extra pictures of how much of a bad and abusive admin he is and how he can't handle anything.
http://imgur.com/a/03tUp

And here is him thinking he has an IQ of 200 thinking people will know stuff when he just says it.
http://imgur.com/a/hJDH9

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2017 11:40 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

Sounds like some shit straight outta North Korea

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2017 11:45 pm
MrRawr and Nylex reacted
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

First I'd like to add that I am not referring to Pike as a person, but as an admin. I like hanging out with him, however it's better to know what is going on instead of keeping silent.

Screenshots are at the end, these are uploaded to Imgur.

Handling of criticism or opinions

In recent times and before I have seen how Pike handled criticism in both Discord or in game. This mostly resulted in a kick, ban or a threat. I totally agree that when someone keeps on smashing someone with insults, personal stuff or outright griefing that you can get banned for that. Obviously! However just a differing opinion which may contain a few out of place comments, mostly driven by emotion, you would think an Admin or Moderator can handle that. Yet there has been another case of someone being banned for that. Screenshots are at the bottom.

Respect

For some odd reason I have seen this several times come up. That is that pike expects to receive respect from everyone, as if everyone needs to kneel before him. This has also been a recent case of demanding respect even though this lad was fueled by emotions. 

In my honest opinion respect should be earned, not demanded nor expected. Even if were talking about Nylex, if he starts demanding respect, sorry but I'm gonna call him out on that as well. It's just not right.

However I will add something here, people that have gotten my respect, and I will add to why, so that may help some folk in the future.

Dan .   - He is always calm, even when I had my rant about my shop, he stayed calm. Whenever Dan gets flak he has the attitude of not giving a fuck and just ignores it or stops it by a legendary response. I can respect that and I am. He is the boss baby in the end.

Ninjas - Whenever there's an issue with a player or staff, Ninjas is on the case. I've yet to find a more responsive admin when it comes to admin things. He is like a ninja. I respect that

John . - John, the Banhammer in person. John has been helping me out with building my own safezone, even before the region was set up he was there to protect me from anyone who tried something funny. This and he is ruthless, any time something KoS comes up in world chat, he's on it. Either you'll see "x player has been x times warned" within 10 seconds or you'll see a proper talking to in world chat for everyone. I respect that

Nylex  - Havent seen this lad that much in unturned or really on discord, BUT! whenever I post something of concern on the forums, Nylex himself is on it, with long and detailed posts, with valid opinions and arguments. Points out the wrongs and rights. I respect that, that and the small amount of time it takes him to reply.

Friends and Co

Parking spots and an office

In a previous debacle I have asked for some kind of recognition for something I've built for Pike. However both dan and pike said that if they did that, everyone will ask for it, or see it as a motivator to do that. This I totally agree with.

However on a later date, after the maps got wiped, Pike built a new safezone, the parking spots were for everyone to use for only one day. However the main admins Dan and Pike both had one reserved, yup I got that as well. Now the things was is that a normal player got one as well. This player recieved this together with an office, that was 4 times larger then the normie shops.

Today I've seen that a friend of Pike has recieved the most powerful weapon aside from the Admin tool from him. It's not something to just give away in a community like that. That together with a jetpack. I can understand that someone gets a replacement after an incident where the staff blows someone or someones car up.

When this happens I always think back about what both Dan and Pike said, "We don't do that, the others will ask for similar stuff".

Spawning in stuff and the issues that come with it

I've found several cars that were spawned in by Pike, just laying about. Which I will always steal, to either dispose of or keep safe. That and there has also been reports of people stealing several modded helicopters that were locked outside safezone areas.

I myself have recieved an admin gun drum from a player, which I will dispose of.

Once again, this is nothing personal. I enjoy hanging around with Pike, but this had to be shared.

Screenshots

Demanding respect

Was this blackmail?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 12:18 am
Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

holy moly... out of all the staff we've had, I have never received such backlash for a staff member before. This situation needs fixing. I'd like to thank everyone who has provided evidence to make this much easier to deal with. 

MrRawr, first off that was an excellently wrote report, I'd love to hear more about how Pike has framed others into breaking rules though :O

dontmindme, sucks to see this situation has driven you away from the servers, It'd be great to see you return. Everyone has the right to their own opinion, no-one should be scared of expressing it, especially here on the forums.

Mig, after receiving that ban were you unbanned? If not just send me through your steam link and I'll get that sorted. Also the evidence you've provided is insane, I can't believe my eyes. 

This just makes me wonder what else has happened, how many other people were falsely banned but haven't spoken up. It's great to see everyone commenting and adding to this post, the more the merrier. 

I've seen many reports about Pike, most of them he's 'explained' to me and convinced me into brushing them off. All of staff are going to have a discussion about this, we'll get this sorted. If you know anyone else affected by this, get them to post on this thread! 
I'll post more about this later when we've discussed it. We are most likely going to involve a handful of respectable community members in this discussion too- you're all invited- I'll let you know when. 

And lastly, There is absolutely no rule about what you can and cannot say. If you wana call Pike a faggot, go ahead. If you wana call me a cunt, go ahead. And most importantly, if you wana state your opinion, go ahead! All warns and bans given for what people have said are false, and I'd be happy to resolve them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 12:26 am
Mig
 Mig
(@mig)
Active Member Customer

anyway for pike to be demoted, nylex has to be reading this.
#OptiForAdmin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 12:33 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Sigh, im sorry for coming harsh language and shit, but im done beeing nice, lemme go all Gordon Ramsey about this.

For 3 years im Co- Founder of a Unturned multiserver community i will not name, can be DM´d tho. Im a staff member on multiple servers and what i see is the most DISGUSTING bullshit i saw in Unturned for a long time. First off some points from my side, how i see Pike:

First couple of days i was on i didnt even know Pike, i never saw him online, then finally i did. Well he was building a car made of Birch with his friends and driving around instead of helping people over 20 minutes that asked for his help, KoS bullshit and normal questions, which got ignored.

I didn´t hear from him after a while till the wipe. A new safezone was established, lead by Pike. In my opinion, the biggest mistake ever. Here´s why:

- The shops were inside containers so you cant have ANY ware presentation at all.

-His new randomly out of the wind established rule that you cant build anything around or on top of it after Opti made one of the most sick shops out of a container i ever saw.

-Parkingspots: HE and his friend get a reserved, no time limit spot, but for what? Oh wait, it was his friend who didn´t do shit on the safezone. Either everyone gets a reserved slot or no one. Plus he removed my car coz the sign said "1 day of parking". After i asked why he removed it he said it was "1 Unturned day" Be specific, you lack specification, especially creativity. Its the poorest built safezone i ever saw. Lock all the containers up with bars, make parking spots and some rule signs. Sloppy as FUCK if you ask me for someone who you have to "apply" to have a shop.

-The activity about Shops: There were 3-4 shops there, im waiting for 2 weeks to get a REAL shop, food, not fking guns like everyone else. Not replied to it, prolly not even looked at as "safezone manager" as he was called.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enough with the shopshit, let´s tackle the problem directly!

Attitude: He has the WORST attitude as a admin i ever saw. Easy flammable, impulsive and he takes sides. His friends have freebees as you saw in the posts above, what already makes you UNFIT for this role as a representator and caretaker of this server. He makes up own rules just to change them later again and fuck people over. If people criticize him you hear stuff like "you wanna talk shit?". Got a pic, alot like that.

Demanding respect? Ok Pike this is from me as PERSON to YOU, not as player vs admin: YOU boy demand respect? You have no respect for your elders, you diesrespect and insult others, abuse your shit and play the admin power game. BITCH seriously, you should NEVER ask for any respect again, you don´t deserve it. Why? Your actions. You have to WORK for respect, a title doesnt make you a respected person, because if it would you would have to "sir" me every time you talk or mention me, especially agewise (Veteran of the german army and security officer in service of state). Your title doesn´t mean you´re king and if you tell that to an older right in front of you, you get slapped across the mouth and you know it. This server isn´t your home or schoolyard. It´s something you "applied" for, if u can call that apply.

His application: Here´s a thing, everyone knows the application wasn´t legit, its a 4 liner with no info whatsoever, a typical 12 y.o application. Everyone already says he bought himself in, so IF he did, he should be on a shorter leash then even fking Smash who is banned now. He should not be in charge of ANYTHING, as he proves not trustworthy with his powers. If he did not buy himself in, the community deserves to know why he is in the staff, because you can´t bullshit everyone here saying his app was legit. And given he wasn´t chosen through application, more likely due to money, contacts or even familiarity, it makes everyone upset because it sates that people aren´t chosen equally, with the same chances. And btw just saying, most of the +1´s in there were his friends, that now get the freebees.

Abusing rights: Just look the posts above, they are pretty obvious. He prolly gets reports every time he was online, because all i hear is something against him, i NEVER heard someone compliment him (besides his "freebee friends"). I can´t remember him ANYTIME using his powers for something useful except Optis safezone, and even that took a while.

His "promises" : In his application he said he wants to help, prevent and fight KoS Bla bla. Who you wanna fool boy? No one believes it anymore. You would be a great politician.

Anyway, its 3 in the night here and i wrote like 22 pages already in different communities because thats what an ADMIN does when he likes what hes doin. I´m done. Have a good night!

P.S: You would be fired if i was Nylex, i wouldnt give a fk whatever you did, you actually DAMAGE this community more as it is already.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 12:37 am
Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Haha Elmomick, thanks for the kind wordsXD Glad to see the rest of staff have a great reputation.

We have a staff rule. "you can spawn anything you like in for yourself, but never for other players". Disappointing to see that rule hasn't been stuck to. Especially if admin gun drums have been sloppily left around. I also agree that respect has to be earned, it'd be crazy to think otherwise. No-one should just expect respect because of their ranking, social status or position within a community.

It's not good to see someone who represents the servers as an admin giving them such a poor reputation. I'd rather not people think UnturnedRoleplay.com is abusive with bad staff. Not to mention this is something that affects me personally as the owner.

Mig, There's absolutely a way for Pike to be demoted. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 12:42 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

@Nylex

Im sorry for my harsh language on this post, i even accept a warning for it from you, but i had to say it like this, i couldnt hold back ;-;

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 12:48 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I agree Pimpcane, Opti's shop was amazing. Creativity and personality should totally be allowed for shops, it what makes the place unique! Opti dude if you're reading this, I'd love to set up a new safezone and have your creativity shine there with a shop of your own. 

Now I can assure you Pike absolutely did not pay for his role whatsoever, I'd never do that for anybody. People in this community who know me will agree I'd never let anybody purchase a staff role. The servers make money from the store and donations, and nothing more. 

As you requested: Pike became staff not because of his application but because of his reputation and passion as a player (ironic as that may sound). Before he was staff he was a helpful player who single handedly ran a safezone on russia and was always helping others out. I noticed his influence and dedication to the servers so I brought up the idea of bringing him aboard to the rest of staff, the vote was 50/50 but I regrettably went against our usual way of doing things and made him staff anyway- saw a lot in him. I never saw his application infact, his promoting was solely based off his attitude to the servers.

Obviously now this post has been made my thoughts about him as a staff member have completely flipped. 

edit: Pimpcane, you can say what you like.. no rules against language 😉 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 12:55 am
Fisher reacted
Mig
 Mig
(@mig)
Active Member Customer

Heres my steam url Nylex just incase you didnt see my dm on discord

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139887974/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 1:00 am
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

im gonna be completly honest here, even though pike is a friend of mine i cant deny that he have fucked up MULTIPLE times and even times where i have to remind him to pick up his own admin tool after "accidently" dropping it. without that someone else would probably have gotten the admin tool and would've wrecked havoc. something else also is that he can be some sort of "lazy" often just telling people to go report it when he could actually deal with it. these are my own opinions im being completly neutral in this

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 1:01 am
Nylex reacted
Page 1 / 4
Share: