Suspicous raids

Notifications
Clear all

Suspicous raids

Captain Autismo
(@captain-autismo)
Eminent Member Customer

Constantly ive been noticing that when bases get raided it makes no sense. People go and destroy the floor, not the doors or walls. It doesn't make any fucking sense, like how people know where your secret stash is or how everything seems to be scrapped not destroyed. Nobody has enough raiding materials to destroy all of the floors and get onto our roof and blow up all our claim flags and helicopters. It makes no fucking sense. It's like people have hacks to see all your lockers and shit, not to mention nobody could have enough ammo for this. Please wipe Russia already, so everyone can start new again. Server is a bunch of loaded kosers who camp empty bases so that when someone comes by they can kos them and get away with it because "it's muh base"

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2017 8:09 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Uhh the modded guns with the insane drop rates are beasts in raiding and really op. No base can stand a chance, a lot of people have been requesting a wipe, maybe there should be one. I suggest you don't make bases, instead make something else. I suggest a new safezone with really low amounts of shops and other fun activities for survivors out there. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2017 10:37 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

could wipe inventories too sure

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 4:08 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

could wipe inventories too sure

YOU WOULD BE MY FUCKING DADDY IF U DID THAT PLZ PAPIIIIIIII

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 11:51 am
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

They can just get lucky/predict it. I have raided alot of bases where is was just too obvious that they had loot under the floor. Try to place ur floors as low as possible where you are still able to prone under them and place lockers, that might help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 9:30 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Here's a tip, hide your lockers in trees. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 9:32 pm
Share: