Δέλτα's immaturity.

Notifications
Clear all

Δέλτα's immaturity.

MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

As much I hate whitelisted related drama, sigh..

So I thought I was the only one who considered Δέλτα (not to be confused with the staff member) really salty and immature(in certain ways) towards others, but earlier today when I log onto discord I see people arguing over him, the argument went for a several minutes before we agreed to stop.. 

Delta was a member of my army, and he was a quite decent member, even ranked him up... But he got salty and his ego bumped quick and thus he demanded more ranks after he saw that I gave my friends higher ranks, and became rude towards other.. He has been reported(not here) for calling people "stupid" "retarded" etc. In the world chat on the whitelisted server and asking if they wanted to raid bases, the respected base owner will explain what happened in his comment. So, after a while I invite him back to my discord and dra9on simply publishes his whitelisted application link in the chat, which nobody minded it, but delta said "Even though I hate you, you have my +1."at that point, I realized that he hates literally everyone, you can see it, and his excuse to that, "Rawr, I fuck around with you" there's a limit to calling people names and telling them "kys". People call me cunt and fag all the time and I do the same, but they do it in a limit, soemtime I'm the one pushing it tbh. Anyways, I cba to write more, I haven't played on whitelisted in a while, I have exams soon and parents forcing me to study Yada Yada, so, others who agree with this will leave their response below and you should take their say into consideration more than you take mine. Thanks, and a happy 4th of July to every murican out there. 

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2017 8:16 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

MURICA!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2017 8:26 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Hello Staff.

About Delta, lemme tell you the story.

I came on the server from a fresh enthusiastic walk in the woods, to see Delta calling someone stupid, quote: "You are stupid." multiple times. I started to ask why he does it, and he started to hissyfit at me when i told him to stop insulting people. Nah, he wouldn´t. He kept calling me names on the server, insulting people like jeff in discord (got a proof if needed) as a faggot for i dunno behind his back openly, insults me in discord aswell as i try to talk to him and telling him its not a public server, he should be nicer or he will have to bear consequences, because as WL is right now its chill, no hissyfits anywhere and people don´t like insults in World chat or discord.

Secondly, his name isn´t even Delta, Josh Smith or Mr.DeltaRawr, it´s literally Δέλτα. Did´t even try to change to a propper RP name. Also he likes to play the victimcard, whenever hes confronted with facts that comes to show:"He loves this community","doesn´t hate everyone" "Everyone hates him" "No one likes him". Really, very "mature" as you describe yourself.

Thirdly, i have sad proof that as it seems Delta or Δέλτα, now seems to have a personal grudge against me what seems to afflict me ingame. Such as asking someone i trust smth like "wanna raid fishers house"?, whats pretty failRP as fuck. He never met me or RP´d with me.Even going as far as shooting at my hut. (I have proof if thats needed by the person that got asked and was with him at that time.) Even tho no damage was done to the house, its immaturity at it´s finest, going out of character from a discord argument and considering offline raiding what is a taboo. More sad is that he got in through beeing Rawrs friend and Nylexs words: "A friend of Mr.Rawr is a friend of ours, welcome." in his application.

Sincerly, Fisher

Edit: Happy 4th July from Germany! o7

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2017 8:49 pm
PFQ and MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I'm really sorry nylex, I didn't know he was this salty until after he got into whitelist..

Another issue, delta's profile seems to be yours? Like if you go to his profile it takes us to Nylex's what's up with that? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2017 9:16 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Talking about raiding bases and things of the sort in world chat is directly against the rules, it's out of his characters knowledge, goes against the world chat rules and is FailRP.

THREE STRIKES!

Seems petty that he's going OOC with all this too. And with the insults thing, while world chat is there for ppl to chat ooc, its just a bit excessive with him it seems, and is actually taking away from other people's experience. It's pointless filling the chat with mindless insults. Maybe he fits more with the public server, that seems to be how he's treating the whitelisted one anyways...

Also yeah it's really weird that his profile takes you to mine, I think it's cause he uses unusual characters in his link and the site doesnt like it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 4:18 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Well to be correct Nylex (and to prevent bitchin) i have to tell you he didn´t say the raiding part in world chat, it was in the ingame voicechat as it seems. What is still OOC and failrp´d. Sorry im kinda writing lots of report related stuff btw : /

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 9:01 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

That's even more failRP than just typing it in ooc world chat... actually using voice chat like that? damn did he not read the rules or something... This might be the best case of someone treating the whitelist server like a public one yet. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 2:26 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Well I have a confession, I haven't read the rules before, but i'm not retarded so I haven't broke any. I know how to RP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 7:04 pm
Share: