Please stop the Bs

Notifications
Clear all

Please stop the Bs

Mrpony
(@mrpony)

"our group is know for kosing" we have two reports on the forums that have been resolved the only one in our group to kos was krzy when he was not in our group. idk were this thing about our kosing is but its rlly bull shit it was started by RB.Junk who is One of our biggest enemies and half the reports he posted were bull shit like "AIM BOT ARCANE" the same kids who said we kosed first when we rlly dont kos there is no video prof of any thing and you just banning all of our members for no reason at all but here say from our enemies. I have onyl one warning for shooting raven outside my base (witch is not kos) but i am not going to fight a useless fight. You are just going hamm banning people for personal reasons not for breaking rules. Please stop with the personal assaults there are plenty of other people for you to bann the one who have fun kosing and do it to annoy people not the people who dont kos and want to play the server please just back off

Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 3:42 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

And thank you for dismembering a great group who was fine till now it means alot but please just back off we have done nothing and we all in the group rlly liked the server and its admins but you have change alot of our minds so please just back off the group is dismemberd so nothigng anyone has done or will do shall effect anyone elsa.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 3:46 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

To get this straight before anything else Is said can you please list ALL of your group members names?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 4:05 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Pony

Arcane

Krzy

Fronnie

Grimm

Heli

Mr dic weed

And thats it we are allied with zaccs and were in the same group so we did not shoot one another 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 4:18 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

So Arcane, Krzy, and Fronnie are 3 names that stand out immediately to me as known KOS'ers. 

Which backs up the statement "your group is known for KOSing" 

It's not our fault some of your group members decided to break the rules and cause your group to disband. Which honestly, I'm sorry to hear. I love the fact that we have dedicated groups on our servers and its sad to see them go. But what do you expect us to do? Rule breakers get punished...

I know you in particular are a good guy and an active community member, so its nothing personal in that regard. Maybe you can replace those bad-eggs and carry on playing, I'd hope you could! 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 7:37 pm
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Nylex I'm not part of the group anymore.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 7:43 pm
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

I left it along with Grimm and Heli. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 7:44 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

It's alright Fronnie, I know you're on your way to recovery;) Keep doin' whatcha doin 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 7:57 pm
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Thank you, and I will keep giving help to new players who post on the forum. If I can help in that situation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 7:58 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Thanks nylex 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 8:11 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Thanks nylex 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 8:11 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I've seen you kos. I've been told you kos. You are also toxic to the community with saying things like "Posted by: mrpony ^ When your dick is broken and all you have left is your admin powers to ban teenagers when you could be out making real money Please stop." : https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/ban-appeal/paged/3/#post-2779

": Posted by: mrpony lol raven you think you can do shit your just an old (wo)man on his period trying to glory on old days when you banned people for good reasons get the fuck off the server Before it dies because you are going to kill it Nylex i would de admin him before he ruins your server because he is on the path to do so he is killing it banning people for no good reason when we have prof he is lying so please ban him before its to late"

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/ban-appeal/paged/5/#post-2804

etc. etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 11:08 pm
Pein reacted
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I testify that I have personally witnessed Mr.Pony KOS while with his group.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 11:16 pm
Pein reacted
Share: