(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

So you admit to kosing them?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:33 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

*six more chances

If you KOS someone, an admin will speak with you and depending on the situation and how you cooperate, you will just be warned not to do it again and reminded of the rules
If you purposefully, meaningfully and repeatedly KOS someone when knowing the rules, you will be banned from the server. You're taking up a spot someone who actually wants to roleplay could take.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:36 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

*six more chances

If you KOS someone, an admin will speak with you and depending on the situation and how you cooperate, you will just be warned not to do it again and reminded of the rules
If you purposefully, meaningfully and repeatedly KOS someone when knowing the rules, you will be banned from the server. You're taking up a spot someone who actually wants to roleplay could take.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:36 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Appeal denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:38 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

*clap* *clap* *clap* Best response ever

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:40 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

I think its best you stay banned. We deny your ban appeal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:40 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

Lol why am I being banned

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:42 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

^

When your dick is broken and all you have left is your admin powers to ban teenagers when you could be out making real money

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:43 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

Honestly in all means, these reports/kosing are supposed to be targetted against krzy. He was the one that had started kosing but since he is a donator I didnt want him to be banned so I took the blame, but its too late now, I hope not exposing my friend krzy was the right thing to do thank you for ur Denie Appeal, have a good day.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:45 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Mrpony

^

When your dick is broken and all you have left is your admin powers to ban teenagers when you could be out making real money

Please stop.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:45 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Why do you need the Wambulance???

Like rlly he has done nothing i am sorry a 16 year old can roast yo old ass but stop being a dick he wants to play as much as anyone elsa he has done nothing wrong and we have proved that in every way possible your just being a dick and its going to come back to you just wait

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:47 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

So you think Krzy deserves a ban as well?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:47 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

Like I said they hate my guts im not getting unbanned idk why this stupid report got me banned but whatever taking a blame and saving a friend was worth it

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:48 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

No ninja I took the blame for him

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:49 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

*drops the mic*

*walks out*

ReplyQuote