Notifications
Clear all

BAN APPEAL

Page 2 / 7
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

Your posting charges that are so called apart of the ban which arent. If u actually read what happened in those 3 week ago complaints, it says solved meaning it doesnt matter anymore. Your making this way too hard, I feel like u just hate me in general. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:12 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Rlly you banned him for nothing but winning a good fight witch was recorded to prove it was wrong you have broken so many rules its not even funny and i am about to go though every single one rn

1). banned some one with no warning

2). kicked some one with no warning what so ever

3). Teleported some one with our there permission for no reason

4). You banned some one for no reason with video evidence proving other wise

5). Did not fallow the rules your self with kosing and bases

I could go on but i have a life so please read this before you reply to anything arcane posts 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:14 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

On top of that those long time ago reports are already solved, solved by me,fronnie, and Pony. So idk why u think using those against me will benefit ur ban. You didnt even warn me at all when u banned me, but i'm not going to argue, You really think I want to be banned, i have replied to everything and tried my best, obviously showing u I want to be apart of this server but ur reasoning and ban is frustrating me and some other, I hope u can take the time to understand my point of view before u take a side or hop onto a conclusion

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:14 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssR7hQGG61I  

This isnt very reasnable, if u disagree with me please tell me why

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:18 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

because I didnt resolve witht he last person i got banned lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:19 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

This is also said by Raven "You didnt resolve the last one" MEANING UR GETTING BANNED

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:19 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I don't hate you. You are causing problems on the servers. I am enforcing the rules. I have warned you in the past. When you kos and it gets reported you are not always online to issue a /warn. You are banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:20 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

And apparently on that day I kosed 9 people, WHERE ARE THE REPORTS I SEE ONE

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:22 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

Lol Raven okay......I am trying to reolve things and ur making it hard, watch the video and witness how stupid ur reasoning was, this is not a insult but a fact

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:24 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Your video doesn't show our entire comversation just the very end after our discussion. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:26 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

Oh yeah btw its hard to resolve things when i'm banned1

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:26 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

he had just started recording

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:27 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

OMFG YOU HAVE BEEN INSULTED I AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK ITS OVER ITS OVER SOME FAGG SAYS HE WAS KOSED WHEN HIS TEAM MATE SAYS HE WAS NOT SOME ONE CALL THE FUCKING WAMBULANCE YOU HAVE BEEN INSULTED.

#best reaction 2017

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:27 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

Raven if u unban me today, and let me talk to the people I had kos'd i will pay them back and have them tell u I have. I really dont want to be banned

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 4:31 pm
Zoisgames
(@zoisgames)
Active Member Customer

That was recorded by me i totally respect you raven on nearly every single case of yours except this one, i am sorry to say that your just contradicting yourself on this when we report someone on the forums we always need to provide proof of what happened but on this occasion you didn't why is that?

also you stated that he has gotten the maximum amount of warnings but as far as i am concerned i was playing with him pretty much the whole day but we didn't receive any warnings at all, i have no idea where you got that information. Doesn't make any sense.

you also just stated that the video doesnt show our full converesation but how the hell were we meant to know that you were going to tp to us and accuse third of kossing... 

anyway i hope you can just let him get unbanned and maybe a second chance

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:33 pm
Page 2 / 7
Share: