Nylex Unoffical/Off...

Notifications
Clear all

Nylex Unoffical/Offical Modpack

Surprise655
(@surprise655)

So I was thinking of restarting a Nylex Modpack for his servers. I do want to do it, it was fun different than my usual code, it was quite simple, I am willing to make it again, with more focus RP related mods such as clothing, food, drugs(Possibly), some weapons and vehicles, and more build-ables. Unlike with Steve's RP Modpack, I will ask permission, if at all possible, to use the mods in the modpack and hopefully be implemented into the server. 

I wan to know what you guys think, add some more variety into the server 🙂

Thank you for reading,

SurpriseKH

Topic starter Posted : 03/08/2018 5:34 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

I believe this is a conversation that should be for staff also its better then make a one of those workshop mod packs , number one they are easy to make and number two if there is a issue with you missing assets you can directly go to the mod and it will be more effective it will be much easier to fix . Also you dont have to make one big mod mod pack just to add mods you can just suggest mods to the forums or in the Discord ! 

thank you for reading and have a good day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2018 7:35 am
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

Modpacks are not as easy to create as you may think. ID changing, and stat changing(If allowed by author). If you just add random mods into the server, it is a higher risk of it having missing assets due to matching IDs between mods. If they were missing assets someone, like me, can locate the problem and fix it faster than most.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/08/2018 10:37 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member
Posted by: Surprise655

Modpacks are not as easy to create as you may think. ID changing, and stat changing(If allowed by author). If you just add random mods into the server, it is a higher risk of it having missing assets due to matching IDs between mods. If they were missing assets someone, like me, can locate the problem and fix it faster than most.

Bundling mods is much easier than creating your own mods though 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2018 1:18 pm
Share: