im going for good f...

Notifications
Clear all

im going for good for a while

Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

I really dont like how the server is i believe it is very unjust and crude where dick riders are pets of staff and how staff does all for them , the way people treat a child who is frustrated and confused about the rules and new , and the way people lie and betray so they wont get in trouble.  

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity." -Horace Mann

I believe we should listen to this quote and take it in and think about what we sometimes do and act.

Thank you for reading this and have a good day.  

Topic starter Posted : 06/08/2018 7:44 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

It really do be like that. Personally, I really do appreciate you writing this. I've never thought about the situation, but I do see it everyday. But I'm still blind to it. Thank you for opening my eyes, and have an amazing day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2018 11:58 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yeah I agree, and I've constantly tried to ask staff members to quite frankly stop being pricks to undeserving people. 

However, if being a 'dick rider' means doing good for the community and being a good player then whats the issue? I've given Niko all the things he needs for his shop because he is literally a great member of the community, same for a few others. 

Unless you're referring to staff giving out items, in which case is against staff rules and was discussed yesterday.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2018 4:26 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

I think he is implying that as he got angry about me, he thinks someone not gonna name who but we already know. Spawned me items, I refunded what was given to me (100k) but he believes it was some more items. Im certain that's why this post was made. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/08/2018 3:00 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

I agree with Deadbrain, all I see is raiders and robbers now a days. I see wallah has a 3k rep from robbing and killing at bases and shit and I hate that there is no good force out there either. I have noticed some staff out there favoring certain members of the community and being dicks to other people who do nothing at all to them. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 2:58 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

So lets be the good force 🙂 BTW, you had 3k rep before the full wipe u gay.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 4:11 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I had -1700 rep and I'd go robbing once a day but I never went raiding, my base was always raided.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 11:44 am
ColdWarrior
(@coldwarrior)

Goodbye Deadbrain its been nice knowing you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2018 9:40 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

There shouldn't be staff members favoring anyone to the point of being dicks to others. However we are discussing numerous ways to reward heroic playstyles and 'punish' bandit behaviours. We are also tweaking rep system for some NPCs to only allow positive rep players to trade with them amongst many other things

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2018 10:59 pm
Share: