Nylex Server's Revi...

Notifications
Clear all

Nylex Server's Revive To Nylex

diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

Hi, I'm diggydoggy, I am a MVP+ and I can see the servers are dying down, a lot. I originally bought MVP+ to support the servers, and get the reserved slot (Which I needed then). I really enjoy your videos and I want to help you. If there is a way to get more people on, to get more people active I would be willing to help. Your servers have been 80% of my unturned gaming. Its really sad to see the servers like this. PLEASE, if there is anything I can help with, advertising anything, Ill do it. I know it is hard to get players on but if theres a will, there is a way.

- diggydoggy

Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2017 9:23 am
Surger reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

haha thanks man, I think once I make my next video the servers will be booming again 😉 

Just hang tight and enjoy the peace for a now until the swarms start coming in againXD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2017 1:00 pm
Surger reacted
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Nevertheless, the servers are still very fun to play on. Just hire more admins 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 9:23 am
Surger and Nylex reacted
Surger
(@surger)
Eminent Member Customer

Yeah Jono is right because if the server is overflowed Kos starts going INSANE! (what am i saying it always is!) nevertheless I like that theirs more space and a high level of peace.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2017 1:10 pm
Share: