About everything in...

Notifications
Clear all

About everything in the past.

Deprogressions
(@deprogressions)

As someone like me who doesn't have a very good rep on the server, seeing people play on the whitelisted servers just piss me off considering I've been playing on your servers and watching nylex's youtube videos since forever. I played on Russia RP for about 2-3 months before the server died and I enjoyed every bit of it. After the server died and everything there wasn't really anything to do until you announced and made the first whitelist server. But the problem was that there were groups of people that didn't like me, and they all made bullshit reports, false claims, and many other heinous things against me. Because of this, my whitelist application got denying and many people now hate me even more. I put so much fucking thought and care into my application and it just gets denied because people that are salty can't handle me being on the server with them. So after my application got declined and everything, I thought that I might as well forget about nylex servers in general and that was really the end of it. But now about a month later I'm noticing that your server are fucking dying. Nylex, adding mods to your server does nothing if there is no real content inside of the server. Germany is dead, Russia is dead, and now, Chernarus, and server that was heavily populated all the time, is now dead. You would think that after all this time, people would forgive me and maybe give me a second chance on the server, but no. I realize this is just gonna get downvoted by the massive group or two of people that I had problems with in the past, but maybe, just maybe, this post won't. If you've actually got to the end of this, which I doubt you have, thanks. 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 24/07/2017 11:13 pm
Deprogressions
(@deprogressions)

By the way, this is Street, I'm using my other account to post this.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/07/2017 11:14 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

You said people made stuff up, yet a few sentences later you ask for forgiveness. Kind of fishy, innit?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2017 8:04 am
crazy bob reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I have no idea who you are so I can't say what sort of rep you have. 

I swear the servers have "died" about 20 times already. If I don't make a video for a while, the playerbase drops massively. Once I release a video again, the servers will regain popularity, so just hang tight until that happens;)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2017 1:02 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Groups of people that don't like you? Sorry, but I've been trying to give you one chance after the other, and you know it. If I didn't like you, why would I spend so much time with you on discord? After you were acting like an heavily autistic attention seeking kid I decided to cut ties and ban you from my discord. You have been dancing on the border between breaking the rules and abiding by them for too long. If I am totally honest, I am fairly surprised you are even able to play on any servers here. I've been on the edge of making reports about you several times back on russia, and you know it. You wanted the most powerful weapon in the game, and I gave you a chance to earn one, however you shortly afterwards screwed up, once again. 

Me, who probably has a reputation in one form or the other, have been tagging along with you in the hopes of you changing your ways, but sadly that road led to a dead end.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2017 1:21 pm
Share: