Invisible Zombies

Notifications
Clear all

Invisible Zombies

danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Hi! I'm currently experiencing invisible zombies, they're really annoying because when I spawn, my death message is always "You have been mauled by a zombie" Have no idea, but i'm taking damage for no reason, most of the time I spawn, I get attack by one of these. Is it just me or is it just lag? My friend is apparently experiencing this issue too, btw I have 150-200 ping on the server, sometimes It can reach to 250. When I played it was only 150.

Thanks,

Danalby2

Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2018 2:53 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Everyone does experience this situation, especially NW is filled with those invisible zombies, I do not suggest to log off in NW. Re logging into the server might help the situation a little bit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 7:26 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Thanks for the tip  👍 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2018 7:59 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

Thanks mate 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 8:12 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

seems to be the region plugin that causing this. Unfortunately it's out of my control to fix, I'll notify the dev though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 9:43 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

Actually there is another way to get rid of the invisible zombies that I discovered, so basically invisible zombies always spawn in and around NW AirField, what you gotta do is bringing them Inside the KoS Zone (the chat message gotta appear) or outside of it, in this way you will make the invisible zombie despawn, It works with normal zombies too, so you can try It by yourself. 

-Hope You Find This Tip Useful 😉 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 11:08 pm
Share: