Bottlecap rewards f...

Notifications
Clear all

Bottlecap rewards for contributing and making the server a better place

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

From now on, everybody who makes staff aware of a previously unknown bug/exploit will be rewarded with free Bottlecaps. Same goes for people who help ban rule-breakers (Via reports with proof that result in the offender getting a ban). Hoping this will encourage the community to come together and make the servers a better place:) 

The reward won't be huge, but it'll be enough to warrant the work that those who go out of their way to contribute do, as a little thank you:).

Topic starter Posted : 13/05/2018 3:12 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

From now on, everybody who makes staff aware of a previously unknown bug/exploit will be rewarded with free Bottlecaps. Same goes for people who help ban rule-breakers (Via reports with proof that result in the offender getting a ban). Hoping this will encourage the community to come together and make the servers a better place:) 

The reward won't be huge, but it'll be enough to warrant the work that those who go out of their way to contribute do, as a little thank you:).

There is a trick now where you do kit ammo and sell all your ammo to the dunker from that you can get over 1,000 caps and even more if you store more ammo boxes . I suggest that you reduce the money you get from selling them to the npc traders in dunkerville 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2018 6:28 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo
Posted by: Nylex

There is a trick now where you do kit ammo and sell all your ammo to the dunker from that you can get over 1,000 caps and even more if you store more ammo boxes . I suggest that you reduce the money you get from selling them to the npc traders in dunkerville 

Thank you, when I next see you I've got some Caps with your name on;)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2018 1:24 am
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

I got two tricks here, first one is positioned at NW AirField, it consist in attracting zombies outside or inside the KoS zone, this will make them disappear immediately (usually I use it to get rid of the invisible zombies), the second one are the prices of the Dagger and the Tomahawk in the NPC's shop, the Dagger costs 1200 BottleCaps and you can normally craft it with a blowtorch and 5 metal sheets, same thing with the Tomahawk, It costs around 1500 BottleCaps and you can normally craft it (If I remember well) with 5 metal sheets a blowtorch and some metal bars, It's useless to insert this items in the shop when you can normally craft them at a much lower price than 1000+ BottleCaps. I would like you guys to to get a lower price on those melee items If you consider this trick (about 300-400 BottleCaps).

-Greatings, Lucius

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2018 12:34 pm
Share: