Chernarus RP KoS Pr...

Notifications
Clear all

Chernarus RP KoS Problem

Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

Since i joined the server I 've being kissed several times, but look at this, kos happens only when admin are not on, people are scared when staff is on, but when they're off they keep sayin' that they're never gonna get banned and stuff cause staff is stupid and shit like that, people keep quitting due to kissing cunts and I think you guys need some extra staff that has to be more active, so whoever is fine with this topic just reply and say sometin' cause we gotta stop this.

Topic starter Posted : 29/04/2018 12:19 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: BigMan

Since i joined the server I 've being kissed several times, but look at this, kos happens only when admin are not on, people are scared when staff is on, but when they're off they keep sayin' that they're never gonna get banned and stuff cause staff is stupid and shit like that, people keep quitting due to kissing cunts and I think you guys need some extra staff that has to be more active, so whoever is fine with this topic just reply and say sometin' cause we gotta stop this.

boi kos will always be a problem and the staff have lives 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2018 3:12 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

yea deadbrains kinda right, no matter what there will always be kos issues on these servers (considering how popular they are) no matter if staff are on 24/7 or not

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2018 2:46 am
Share: