Notifications
Clear all

Kredits

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Just saw that Nylex had added these kredit packets to the shop  and I do understand the servers do need a decent amount of money to keep up and all that, but that is just over the limits.

If people buy that it's 25 000 kredits/24hrs and if we would use an example 4 guy team, everyone buys that packet, its 100 000 kredits/24hrs. It doesn't take more than 2 weeks that way and we have to wipe the server again as the economy gets ruined in no time. What ever the people put up for sale the people that have those kredit packets will buy their shop empty and just farm the npc's dry.

Of course it's up to Nylex, but I would really suggest nerfing those packets or just removing them completely. 

Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2018 6:51 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

I think the same as Daym. It's too big of an amount. Ye gotta cut it alot down if ye want to make sure people doesn't get everything in an instant.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 7:12 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Think we need to remove the exploits and bugs regarding currency before this imo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 7:58 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

i dont get it infinity cash , kind of sounds like pay to win

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 10:22 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for the feedback, we plan to add things such as a vehicle trader and buyable land to the server, which will cost a lot of kredits. So these packs were mainly designed in preparation for them. I also put a relatively high price on them so not many people would actually donate for the packs, to keep somewhat of a balance. 

However, nobody has donated for them yet so I'll remove them for now and perhaps revamp them. (I'm thinking either lower the amount of kredits in a pack, or make it a 1 time use thing- we'll see!).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 12:28 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo

i dont get it infinity cash , kind of sounds like pay to win

what about the infinity gear in the selection of other kits and ranks we've had for years, isn't that pay2win?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 12:28 am
Scorpion...3 reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

update: Re-published the Kredit booster packs on the store, but made it a 1 time use thing. Players can donate for a set amount (Non-reoccurring). This seems fair, I really don't want to the P2w side to be OP, I just want to be able to cover the server costs and grab a morning coffee:)

We are planning to add ways to make big money in Dunkertown anyway, so these booster packs are really there for people who don't wana grind, even though the amounts are very achievable without. Still, open to feedback though!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2018 3:22 am
Share: