Pein the bounty hun...

Notifications
Clear all

Pein the bounty hunter

Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

Bounty hunting is a harsh life of tracking and knowing when to pull the trigger and when not to. I have been walking in the shadows keeping myself hidden unless im getting bounties from people. i know what lies ahead of me and what my life is going to be. i have always had the ability to kill, but sometimes it is just too much even for me. i have sometimes been hired to kill entire groups though not often. its peaceful as it seems people do not want to eliminate their enemies in the secret ways after the apocalypse started. it has always been grim after that. there are multiple times where i have been waiting for them to come and go. i have seen them walk in hordes and what the full moon does to them, i am talking about the zombies. i have seen them overrun people and forts. they also make my business hard as i cannot always sneak past. well back to the bounty hunting. it is hard to survive as a bounty hunter these days, as it is hard to get bounties to hunt. the worst part is that i always want to confront the people that i kill. instead of taking them out from a distance. i wanna give them one last chance even if it might cost me my life. anything would be better than this hell hole. wait whats that sound, it sounds like somethings outside. oh god no, they are trying to bring my walls down. i have to go, if you survivor ever find this note. please come to the hero traders and find me, i will most likely be there waiting

Topic starter Posted : 07/04/2017 10:00 pm
Share: