Zingers unban appea...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Zingers unban appeal

Erkan
(@erkan)

What happened/why you were banned

I got banned originally for KOS & then alting. I have been banned for 1 year now.

-Why do you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance I have not alted at all in 2022 as me and Luci decided to stop for the following reasons: - We decided the best chance of us getting unbanned was to stop alting and make an appeal - We started feeling bad for all the new players that we were ruining their experience on the server - I decided to branch out to other games and just give it a couple months before making this appeal My main argument as to why I should be unbanned is I am here to not cause any trouble anymore, I want to play legit with Luci again. You may be thinking that's just a lie, well tell me this, why would I not just keep alting with HBI & starring if I wanted to keep breaking the rules. Especially now since I have seen Luci get unbanned I miss the OG times playing with him on the server and he has caused no trouble and neither will I. I will persist in helping finding alters/kosers and reporting them like Luci has already done to starring. To conclude my appeal, I would like to say sorry to the staff team and anyone else I have caused trouble to while alting, it's a new year and I have changed and just want to be respected and a known friend within the community.

-What server you were banned from LifeRP

Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199150781414/

Topic starter Posted : 14/03/2022 6:12 pm
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

Accepted! You are on thin ice, don't make us regret it!

Posted : 14/03/2022 7:04 pm
Erkan
(@erkan)

@stevechoochoo i will not! Just 1 last question, do you think I can get an unban from the discord?

Topic starter Posted : 14/03/2022 7:21 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@stevechoochoo come on the british boys are back

Posted : 14/03/2022 7:41 pm
Share: