Curio ban appeal (b...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Curio ban appeal (better version)

justin
(@justin)
Trusted Member

Hello,

This is like the 4th ban appeal.

-Reason I'm banned for:

Doxxing, IP grabber. This wasn't fair in my opinion, me and a friend (Bob) were joking around and i guessed the state where he lives in USA after i sent this "Www.Grabify.com". I told a few friends that it was a real grabify link and one of them was stupid enough to believe it and report it to one of the staff members. I didn't doxx or IP grab anyone. 

Alting. I alted like 2 months but not in any negative way. I missed playing LifeRP so i made a alt and just grinded, I didn't harm anyone and I didn't break any of the rules. I just played a few days and made some bucks and friends. I wasn't really hiding my identity because I just wanted to play with my old friends and have fun on LifeRP because I missed it and still missing it. 

I regret  alting but i just really wanted play, I'm sorry!

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

I feel like getting a second change because I didn't grab a IP and it has been a long time now. I'm banned for 6 months now and i grow up. I had a lot of time to think about what i did and i just wanna play again. I'm not the toxic kid i used to be, i changed a lot and I won't break any rules anymore If you decide to unban me ( which i would really appreciate ). Just one last second chance please. It used to be fun most of time with y'all and i also did good things to the community. 

-What server you were banned from
LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Curioooooo/

- Curio

Topic starter Posted : 14/03/2022 5:53 pm
justin
(@justin)
Trusted Member

Money exploit. So me and Krownz figured out we could use the Ethereum shit and salvage glitch to get soo much money. We made 25mil total because we only did it once and this was in January 2021. More then a year ago, yes. We wanted to try it and succeed in it, we didn't do it more then once on purpose. After we did it I wanted to play legit again and so do I now. I really want to play again and legit and without breaking ANY rule. I'm sorry if i harm the server in any way by using this glitch/bug. I gave away 50% of all my money back then and a lot of got wiped when Krownz got banned by Nexx for abusing his PD powers.

Topic starter Posted : 14/03/2022 6:18 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@justin if you get unbanned want to make a group

Posted : 14/03/2022 6:42 pm
justin
(@justin)
Trusted Member

@lucifer1337 Id like to, if i get unbanned

Topic starter Posted : 14/03/2022 6:55 pm
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

Denied.

Posted : 14/03/2022 6:56 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

damn he denied it i miss morgan hills gang try get unbanned in the future tbh cos it will be fun playing with ogs again

Posted : 14/03/2022 7:03 pm
Share: