Walter White Ban Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Walter White Ban Appeal

Walter White143
(@walter-white143)
Eminent Member

What happened/why you were banned

I have been banned from the server LifeRP for ALTING at August 26 ,2023 at Approximately 7:11PM 

Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I making this ban appeal with full of regrets that made my ban months ago and I want to sincerely apologize to the administrators and moderators for my undesirable actions that led to my 1 year ban. The explanation why I made an alt account is because I was a victim of countless of times of fraudulent schemes/scams through out my whole experience in the server LifeRP, and I understand that every person in the server has experienced it too but I have been exhausted of It. And I have heard from multiple individuals and one administrator that scamming does not get you banned but only get custodial period/jailed for a diminutive time if you are caught, so that sparked an idea in my mind and that is to participate in illegal scams which is so vacuous for me to even think of, after that I went and made an alt account for my scams which is very foolish of me because after about approximately 10 minutes my main and alt gets banned.

A day goes on and leader of our cartel in Gang URP known as the PMC who was away for a few weeks come back on and they buy hangars and helicopters after everyone in the cartel participated to cook a bunch of illegal substances. They also joined a gang war for a territory with Damascus 3.0, Ferndale Family and Paradise Dynasty. And me witnessing all of that happen without the presence of me was kind of really kind of unhappy for me to see that I missed all of that.

I apologize for my behavior and I hope that you can see my remorse. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal I hope you can reconsider my ban so that you could give me an opportunity to play again with my friends that I have enjoyed playing with countless of hours and I truly love this game. I acknowledge that my behavior was undesirable when I made an alt account in the game resulting in my ban I want to assure the Admins and Mods that I have learned from my past actions and that I would never do it ever again

Sincerely,

Walter White

What server you were banned from

I was banned from LifeRP

A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198981017209

Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2024 9:02 am
Walter White143
(@walter-white143)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/01/2024 10:22 am