jumper cable eaters...

Notifications
Clear all

jumper cable eaters ban appeal (he cant post it )

Lebob
(@rayray)
Estimable Member

Hello, the reason I was banned was harrasment. I am unsure exactly who I was harrasing, although nonetheless have a clue. I would also like to note that I was banned for something I did in discord and fully accept and own up to my actions, and am sorry. The thing is, I was banned in game and from the Nylex discord. I will accept the ban from the discord As it doesnt affect me, what does though is the game ban I recived for it... to my belief game bans cant be given for something that happen in a whole other server, it wasnt even the Nylex discord. I feel sorry for what i have done i regret my actions I should be unbanned from the server because: 1, I am truly sorry for my actions and they will not be repeated. 2, I have basically no previous record with stuff like this, 3, 2 other people were banned for harassment me and xenos are appeal able i think my time is up  
I was banned from both Nylex discord and Server, the game after the server though. Almost out of nowhere. I would love to be unbanned and to continue playing the server with the friends I've made along my long time on the server. 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274160025/

Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2024 4:20 am
Lebob
(@rayray)
Estimable Member

@Gilbert

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2024 5:20 am
Lebob
(@rayray)
Estimable Member

bump