Vessuscite Ban Appe...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Vessuscite Ban Appeal

Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

So roughly 2 days ago, me and a few friends were leaving safezone towards elektro when we saw an abrams, followed it for a bit, and then backed up and drove back to safezone. Then we figured it was gone so headed back to elektro and was robbed by the same abrams not too far outside of safezone. They robbed us and killed us, except for Joseph. Joseph was nearby so we TPed back to him and killed the people at the robbery, not being revenge kos because our whole group hadn't died in the robbery. Anyways I was banned for 'revenge kos' at roughly 10:00 PM EST on 11/30/19, 2 days after the incident. I believe I should be unbanned due to the insufficient evidence of the ban, nothing to prove Joseph was there(which justifies the whole situation) and that he wasn't there(which makes it revenge kos). Throughout my time on the servers I have followed the rules and been a generally nice player, I hope that I can get unbanned and return once more to the server.

Sincerely, Vessuscite.

Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2019 3:21 am
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)

Also after rewatching the video I caught this which helped me remember the situation better, This video linked below is the reason for my ban. At 3:10 he uses the minigun humvee to shoot a zombie which during the time I thought he was shooting a teammate of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkW0vyaIwNg&feature=youtu.be

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2019 3:28 am
Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

He deserves an unban. Anyone who knows Vess knows that he isn't stupid enough to break a rule like this and it does not fit with his personality.

Reconsider this ban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2019 3:34 am
Jimmothy
(@baziinga3000)
Active Member Customer

I also agree that Vess does not deserve a ban. He's an old member of the communtiy and in my eyes is not such ignorant to the point of rule breaking. I believe the "Reporters" statement is false and Vess rightfully deserves an unban. Such as if a teammate remained and the reporters have no therefore proof of them ALL being dead. Maybe Vess is right and this should end in a cancellation of such accusations on both sides.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2019 3:46 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Unban him he is a good player and has stayed clean for so long. It’s obvious that whatever caused it was an accident.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2019 3:52 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

don’t like Vess very much, but this is obviously an accident. If there were something to ban him for, this definitely isn’t it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2019 4:50 pm
JackReedy
 JackReedy
(@JackReedy)
New Member Guest

He does not deserve the ban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2019 8:18 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ok, finally got round to looking into this. Sorry it took a bit

So technically this is KOS/revenge KOS.
The robbers took your humvee, everything was silent for a minute or two and then all of a sudden you came back and KOS'd. (I know you said you thought the guy was shooting at your teammate from the humvee, but I think it's obvious your intentions was to come back and kill them regardless)

However, I know most groups will TP to eachother during combat and that's a completely accepted standard as far as the server goes. 
But the delay in between both exchanges is what makes this a tricky one. I almost feel like some rules should be more clarified to include situations like this. Perhaps making the robbery/incident scene fair game for both parties until everyone's moved on? I really don't know atm.

Anyway, to resolve this I think we should just unban everybody and take it as an opportunity to update/clarify some rules. If everyone is happy with that, I am too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2019 2:05 pm
Chief, Vessuscite, VTM and 1 people reacted
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)

I think the fair game till everyone has moved on is perfect, really the only way to ensure nobody else gets confused and banned in scenarios such as this. Both teams had someone get banned so I'd say its pretty fair for both of us to get unbanned, ill link both our steams below.

Jacky https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147804600/

Myself(Vessuscite) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198894928982/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/12/2019 10:27 pm
VTM reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ok sounds good, a lot of people like the idea of the fair game rule so I'll get that implemented asap:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2019 3:06 pm
Chief reacted
JackTheKiller
(@max-kieboomsda-vinci-be)
Eminent Member Customer

@vesscoochie

I respect your nobleness, hope one day I can pay the deed back towards you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2019 5:42 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)

i am triggered pls make this solved

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/12/2019 11:10 pm
Share: