I JackTheKiller was...

Notifications
Clear all

I JackTheKiller was banned

JackTheKiller
(@max-kieboomsda-vinci-be)
Eminent Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned

The reason for my ban, was due to me killing Nutman (One of the Admins) and his crew. Now I will admit what Nutman said (You will see in the video), that i did KOSed them to a certain extent. What I mean by this, my intentions was to finish off the group, that we started having war with much eariler (by like 20 mins ish), due to a failed robbery. Now to clarify, I know the rules of engagement, the terms of KOS is highly restricted on the survival RP server, other though- whether its part of a fitting roleplay scenario, a robbery gone wrong or a retaliation to PVP instigation, then KOS is accepted (As rules say). Now in my defense my intentions was not to kill Nutman and his crew, but, like I said earlier, it was to finsh up another group. Now in the videos that you will see, which was recorded by my fellow trusted teammate "Gin" as he is the only person in our Clan that can record without surffering from the frames, it will show you that I was following the same group that we tried robbing (Also in the video), also in the video you will hear a dozen rounds going off. Now at that very second, what came in my mind was that this is most likely the group that we were tracking down, now realising i was slightly wrong, instead the group that I was after got demolished in that shootout by Nutmans Groups (Which I did not know, i was still thinking it was the same group), so due to the amount of loot around the place and due to the direction of the group that attack(The group of Nutman was distracted), so i decided to take a tactical maneuver and move behind them. When I was in position, Gin told me we should robbed them, (Knowing the rules as it state KOS is allowed in a situation of retaliation to PVP instigation, I decided to disobey orders as the chances of the group listening to our demands would be very low and I had all legal action to shoot them. (Like I mentioned I thought Nutman's crew was the acutal group I was hunting). This offcourse turned out to be wrong, after I sprayed all three down with a 100 rounds (FPS issues....). Now before realising the mistake I had done, Nutman as Admin forced Tped to me and (Not wanting to exaggerate), but he screamed with clear anger that i KOSed. Before I had a chance to even explain why, he had no interest in listening to me (I completely unstand why, I mean most players who get killed, with no good reason ever really show the expression to understand). Right after that, he banned me ( For a certain amount of time and with the reason "Unspecified).  

This link below, contains the two videos (To specify this is my ban appeal written by my friend Gin, don't insult him as he didn't know that Ban apeals need to be made by the person that was banned, but I want to give more credit then he deserves, thanks to his recordings and his version of the "Scenario" (Warning videos aren't PG at all)) 

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/jackys-ban-appeal-and-explanation-for-the-misunderstanding-yesterday/

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/given a second chance

Why I feel that I should be unbanned is mainly due to the sistuation of me KOSing (Wouldn't necessarly call it that, but ok), I think its right for me to say that the act I did was not against the rules, now what I really regret doing was killing Nutman's crew (As my intentions were not suppose to be them).  Now normally I dont allow a person or a group to tp back for there loot, after a pvp fight or a robbery gone wrong (As I see it as unrealistic RP, but what am I to say, as I accept TPs from my Team mates during/after a battle). However in this case, if I knew it was a person of importance (in this case a Admin or a good friend) and especially knowing that the player has a personal hatred/respect for me (Nutman and I go back way before he got promoted, as i would say in my views or maybe for his too, that we were both competition to each other), I would have definetly accept there TPs back (Maybe take all the metals scraps though). But, why I would ask for a second chance is I think this banned was not necessary and could have been solved verbally over the unturned voice coms or on the Nylex Discord server. If any staff member (espically Nutman himself) reads this and thinks I want Nutman to be demoted or warned for misunderstanding, I personally don't want that (I dont like to hold grudges, as its not the jedi way 🤣 ). But, what I would want, is staffs with attitudes related to the verison like Nutman's and himself, to change (As in my opinion I see it unfit in a staff member or any rank higher, for me this sort of unnecessary toxic behavoir gives a bad reputation for the good staff members and makes the average player worried as behaviour like that and high power can make things unpredictably bad). 

But, offcourse my main reason for a second chance would be, to learn to think twice and think twice with my mic, then my gun. As we all know guns are more effective for physical damage, but words are effective for mental damage and also could stop shoot outs (Unlikes guns, unless Nylex adds Nerf guns 🤣)

-What server you were banned from

Chernarus non whitelisted survival RP server

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/id/farmskinsowneralecs/

This is Jacky signing off 

Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2019 7:23 pm
sho_art0fwar
(@sho_art0fwar)

you killed me and nutman and nutmans buddy with none of us shooting at you 1st you should of checked before killing us evan if we were the pepple you think we were if thay had killed u than you should have reported it not just straght up revenge kosed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2019 7:30 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

I Just saw the video of my confronting you ( I know I yelled alot), but it stands clear in the video you did not give any warnings what so ever and started shooting at my group after the recorder teleported to you Jack. This will be a temp ban for now since I'm dealing with the other group's (Vess's) punishment.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2019 2:21 am
Gin
 Gin
(@Gin)
New Member Guest

@crying-emoji

Just to clarify he shot you without warning because we were confronting the other group in that area and we could not afford to negotiate since we knew that they would instantly shoot us down

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2019 10:01 am
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: @sho_art0fwar

you killed me and nutman and nutmans buddy with none of us shooting at you 1st you should of checked before killing us evan if we were the pepple you think we were if thay had killed u than you should have reported it not just straght up revenge kosed

if u keep fucking over other people for no reason at all ur not gonna be popular trust me m8

have some empathy lmfao and stop being a busy body

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/12/2019 7:32 pm
crazy bob reacted
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

`this 'have some empathy lmfao

'

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/12/2019 9:17 pm
Share: