unbanned me....???T...

Notifications
Clear all

unbanned me....???T_T

ACE
 ACE
(@ace)
Eminent Member Customer

hai admin i'm very sorry for not following the rules it all my mistake i kill Noah and buda yes it me it true i kill them i thought they going to take my stuff becouse i put my crate that have weapon (crate) not (locker ) if it locker i dont care but it is a crate people can easily take it but when i look at their vedio t all my fault . I kill them without no reason can u please (admin) give me a second change for me im very sorry it all my fault i promise i won't do it again please i love nylex server .....i begging u admin.But if u want me to get banned it ok i accept only god know people feeling or heart see u again bye...

Topic starter Posted : 22/09/2017 10:21 am
ACE
 ACE
(@ace)
Eminent Member Customer

by the way i promise i will give all their stuff .

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/09/2017 10:33 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

I'm going against your unban - things like these happen all the time.

Your excuse is basically at fault too, you killed them on sight because you put down some crate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2017 12:39 pm
ACE
 ACE
(@ace)
Eminent Member Customer

i didn't think so they going to stole my stuff in the crate .It was miss understanding im very sorry my problem to im so carless

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/09/2017 1:03 pm
ACE
 ACE
(@ace)
Eminent Member Customer

can i get unbanned please i will give their stuff back as soon as i got unbanned

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/09/2017 1:05 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Ace you keep changing your story, first you act like a dick after you kos us and bragg about what you took from us in chat. Then you lie on the forums about hoe it was a mistake and then you accuse me of kossing you....I warned you about the possible consequences when you killed us and you took your chances. Dont lie!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2017 5:25 pm
Share: