Banned From Canada+

Notifications
Clear all

Banned From Canada+

KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

My previous ban appeal explaining all the details:  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/ban-appeal-7/

In my previous appeal, the ban was permenant. I asked people for suggestions and almost everyone suggested a one week ban. It has been exactly one week since I have been banned. It is time for the decision to be made. What say you, person who banned me? I am very sorry and would love to be able t play on Canada+ again. Thank you.

Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 4:22 pm
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

I have had time to think about my actions and have spent every day missing Canada+. Please let me rejoin the community. I am sorry.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 4:25 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

No.

Your hypocrisy is surreal - punish Carson for what you did, permanently? Perfectly fine. Punish you? No.

You have 4 other servers you can enjoy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 5:29 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Denied from my side aswell

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 6:52 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Yea I think everyone made things mostly clear the first time waiting a week and making a new appeal doesn't help one bit

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2017 10:50 pm
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

Dolan, the majority of the people suggested 1 week. You and Koli are the only ones that shit on me and continue to shit on me. Screw off.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2017 6:39 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: KittFoonya

Dolan, the majority of the people suggested 1 week. You and Koli are the only ones that shit on me and continue to shit on me. Screw off.

And Rawr & the Staff team, which actually is the only majority that matters.

This has been denied and will be continuously denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2017 9:13 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: KittFoonya

You forgot me D:

Oh and D4,Raven,Nylex,John,and basically everyone else who has a green name on the discord 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2017 9:19 am
MouseCheese64
(@mousecheese64)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: MrRawr

I vouch for a week ban

No, you suggested a one week ban as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2017 12:14 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

The point is the majority of the staff team said they wanted him to stay banned 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2017 2:11 am
Share: