UNABN ME FROM DISCO...

Notifications
Clear all

UNABN ME FROM DISCORD PLS

roccoescoffery
(@roccoescoffery)
Eminent Member

I am writing this letter to appeal the ban that was placed on my account due to my disrespectful behavior towards a staff member. I am extremely sorry for my actions and understand that my behavior was inappropriate and unacceptable.

I realize that my behavior was a breach of the code of conduct that is expected of all players, and I am aware that I should have shown more respect towards the staff member who was just doing their job. I regret my behavior, and I assure you that it will not happen again in the future.

I understand the severity of my actions, and I want to take full responsibility for them. I apologize to the staff member involved and to the entire community for any disturbance or negative impact that my actions may have caused. I also understand that the staff has a tough job of keeping the game fair and fun for everyone, and I should have been more understanding and cooperative.

I request you to kindly reconsider my ban and allow me to rejoin the game. I assure you that I will adhere to the rules and conduct myself in a respectful and appropriate manner. I value the opportunity to play the game and be a part of the community, and I am willing to learn from my mistakes and take corrective measures.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Nylex discord

Discord user-PABLO#0666

Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2023 6:11 pm
Share: