TractorMan ban appe...

Notifications
Clear all

TractorMan ban appeal/ shorten

tractorman2007
(@tractorman2007)
Estimable Member

What happened/why you were banned i got banned for logging in a sit 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance I feel like i should be give a second chance or maby just A  ban shorten i have a 3 week ban and all ready has been 2 week i feel like this is a bit overkill for loging in a sit that I feel like i should be give a second chance or maby just A  ban shorten i have a 3 week ban and all ready has been 2 week i am sorry for my action i understand what i did was wrong i know it is not rp and breaks rp i am sorry i promis it wont happen i njust logged because i felt i should not be getting searched and i am sorry i wont do it again and i have been doing some self reflectiion whill banned and i miss the server so it wont happen again i love this server and it is the best unturned rp server so i wont break and rules again i am depleay sorry for what i did in this situation 

-What server you were banned from LifeRP 
-A link to your steam profile      https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199229787753

Remind yourself of the server rules

Posts will be reviewed by forum admins/moderators and they will decide to unban you or not.

Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2023 7:35 pm
Share: