Tuckets ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Tuckets ban appeal

Jesse Pinkman
(@mrtucket)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned I was n=banned for kosing I thought I was mid scene still I had killed 3 players I also thought they were in a group they were pointing guns at my group in our greenhouse, and someone had said this a robbery and they had let me go so I went back to my house grabbed a gun and killed them 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance i fell that i have made a mistake and would compensate if needed be i would just like to play on the server wiith my mates im sorry for what i did it will not happen again 
-What server you were banned from i was banned from LifeRP
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/jimmyneutron4342/  

Topic starter Posted : 30/09/2022 5:13 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

The clip that was presented literally showed you standing on top of a hill for a good couple of minutes before shooting them for no reason while people were talking with your group mates while only a single person had a gun out which doesn't really mean anything does it, you played the server enough to have a decent thought process in scenarios like theis so it really seems like you just KOSed them cuz you felt like it. If they let you go and you ran all the way to your house, the situation was already waaaaaaaaay over so I don't understand how you thought you were still mid-sit. Following that clip you also literally admitted to KOSing them lol, denied

Posted : 05/10/2022 8:14 pm
Share: