Dark Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Dark Ban Appeal

Sapling
(@sapling004)
Eminent Member

Hi, it's Dark again I Alted on the life RP sever because I wanted to play with my friend slope witch I should not have done because it has leaded to all of this. I am now banned for a year for trying to bypass my ban, I have realised that this is obviously a bad thing of me because it's unfair if I alt and bypass the ban because its unfair on other people who have waited the bans so I'm saying sorry to the mods, admins and HelpImBad for Having to deal with me. I have waited 3+ weeks of my ban, and I think this is a right time to be doing a ban appeal instead of doing it for the first day of my ban, I now understand my issues of doing this. I'm also sorry for starting all this hassle with me because i was banned for 4 days for KOS i was new to the game and I'm gunna be honest I did not read the rules what is the most important thing in Life Rp severs because it leads to bad stuff like this, I'm sorry.

Banned on Nylex life Rp

Steam profile: Steam Community :: Dark

Topic starter Posted : 30/09/2022 6:40 pm
Topic Tags
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

I wouldn't have an issue with unbanning you, but it's the fact that you tried time and time again to lie about why you alted, friend's computer, didn't know alting was against the rules which is honest to god the most bs excuse you could have said, etc. Denied for now

Posted : 05/10/2022 8:16 pm
Share: