Clear all

Swev's Ban Appeal

Swev
 Swev
(@swev)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Threatening to rat/dox
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

I want to start by apologizing to all parties involved for my actions even if I don't get unbanned. I have taken the time I have been given to think about my actions and how wrong they are I was speaking in the heat of the moment and I didn't have a clear head I know this does not excuse my actions. I am genuinely remorseful for my actions and the harm they have caused. I understand it may be hard to believe that I will be good on the server after I did something so major but, I feel as though I have learned from my mistakes and matured from that experience. I truly feel horrible for the things I did/said to Charstar and I am deeply apologetic for any stress or worry I might have caused him. I once again want to apologize to everyone that I may have inconvenienced or harmed with my actions on the server. I fully intend to verbally apologize to everyone who was affected especially Charstar if I get unbanned.

-What server you were banned from: LifeRp
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199073831972/

Topic starter Posted : 28/02/2024 7:13 am
Swev
 Swev
(@swev)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/03/2024 12:07 am
Share: