I regret it please

Notifications
Clear all

I regret it please

z01nks
(@joshuawebster)

-What happened/why you were banned: cheating

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/given a second chance:

I feel I should be given a second chance because I fully regret what I did, I should've known that cheating is wrong, and shouldn't have done it, especially when a server is doing an event or when something is down, I realize that the people I trusted I most definitely shouldn't have. I wish that I didn't do it, although none of that matters what does is that I'm coming clean, I cheated on multiple accounts to get vouchers by free camming through the map I also was using the free cam to assist myself on my gold account in the event. These actions finally caught up to me, although this is a fair ban, I believe that I should be given a second chance because I have ZERO intention to do this again, I will submit myself to a PC check so the admins can make sure I no longer have the cheat on my PC I will also submit to a discord check if needed. I had just gotten PD and was hoping to get staff but I stupidly decided to trust a cheater who had just gotten banned and cheated. I didn't make any profit for myself doing these things, and any profit I did i will happily turn into the admins, I know that it hasn't even been an hour since my ban but I have spent too much of my time and money, to wait to appeal, i am sorry for what i have done and I'm hoping to be given a second chance please and thank you - z01nks

-What server were you banned from: Life Rp

-A link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gabimaruthehollow7708/   76561199230178055(steam 64 as well)

Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2024 1:43 am
z01nks
(@joshuawebster)

Reason for ban: doxxing 

I just wanna start this by saying I’m really sorry to the person affected with the picture I sent, I sent it to 2 people because I thought it was funny, I found it in a random discord (I can’t remember the  name) I was unaware that the person in the picture was actually a person in this discord, I truly am sorry.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/03/2024 2:49 pm
Share: