Sn@xY im sry for my...

Notifications
Clear all

Sn@xY im sry for my kos

guller1973
(@guller1973)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned I kosed some guys 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance because im sry for my kossing and i would like 2 make it good again iff i get unbanned i will only stay in my base and go to feastes where its allowed 2 kos and i promise no more kos dondt want to lose my mvp+ on some ridiculous plz give me 1 chance more
-What server you were banned from All the servers at once 
-A link to your steam profile  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123105668/

Topic starter Posted : 13/02/2017 7:31 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

We will review this but don't expect to be unbanned anytime soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2017 7:34 pm
Nylex reacted
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Hi Sn@xY,

This is a difficult circumstance for you, you were only recently un-banned after a long spell for multiple KOS' and now you are faced with another ban sentence. We hoped that you would have changed your attitude and stuck by the rules. But by what myself and other staff members have seen, you have not changed one bit. Therefore, we will not be un-banning you ever (or for at least a very, very, very long time)

You knew the rules and you chose to purchase the MVP+ kit. You knew the risks and that if you broke the rules you could face a ban. We gave you another chance and that proved to be not worth the effort

I hope you find fun on another server

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2017 7:42 pm
Nylex reacted
Share: