My freind got banne...

Notifications
Clear all

My freind got banned

rb.junk
(@rb-junk)
Eminent Member

My friend dismixed got banned for defending me after I got kosed.

He got banned because there was this guy named Jason Bourn kosed raven an admin so then me and about 5 other people where there this was right outside of the safe zone. after he got kosed Jason started shooting everybody and kosed me and another guy. Then my friend dismixed hoped into the safezone because he was getting shot at with a blunt force by Jason. Then raven went back to the safe zone and banned dismixed for abusing the safezone.

I think he should be unbanned because he was defending ravens loot and was getting shot at after Jason kosed raven and me(rb.junk). and he should be unbanned/given another chance because Jason kosed 2 people and tried to kill dismixed.

This was on Russia roleplay.

Banned person:dismixed

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dismixed

Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2017 3:07 am
Dismixed reacted
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

To rb.junk,

Have dismixed post his own ban appeal. However, this ban appeal is denied. Not only did he KOS other players but he also KOSed me out of nowhere. He literally walked up to me and killed me without saying a word. There wasn't any airdrops or feasts or anything. Not only did he KOS me but there is proof of him kosing other people. This was reported to me in pm by several people in discord and steam.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2017 3:42 am
Dismixed
(@dismixed)
Active Member Customer

i did not kill you respawned so fast to not know who it was

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2017 12:57 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

What about the other players you kosed before I joined the server and then the people you killed during and after the incident? Using the safezone as your god mode to murder people outside of it. It is funny you killed so many people this way and your not sorry.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2017 11:14 pm
Share: