slopes remade ban a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] slopes remade ban appeal with new knowledge

Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

-What happened/why you were banned

failrp and nitrp, i was banned due to me running in cuffs while being dragged, i thought this was okay because for me i had already started running away and in realistic standars i wouldn't of been reached from there, i was also banned because i ran again once they uncuffed me to continue the roleplay which i did not know even though i should due to my team in the liferp police force.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

i feel like i deserve a second chance because i will not do this again and will follow all rules after refreshing myself with them, i understand i broke the rules and should of refreshed my mind with rules before i get into situations like this. i think i also deserve a second chance as i did not know running away while not in cuffs was bannable as i did not realise when they uncuffed me it was to continue roleplay which i will remember for next time. i will never do this again as i have new knowledge of what i did wrong and i know what i should do next time, i should just do what im told instead of taking things into my hands and thinking i know all the rules when i was reported by people who have played longer than me so for that im mistaken and i hope this application can be taken into consideration, i apolgise for what happened and will make sure this will not happen again and will report anyone who does this to prevent it from happening to the people who reported me again as it is a painful thing to do and annoying as they were just trying to RP, i know i was lucky it was not a perm ban and i thank you for that. i hope you can take this appeal into consideration, kind regards - slope
-What server you were banned from

liferp
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121968998/

Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2023 4:44 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

time in the police force**

Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2023 4:46 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

A 5th chance*

Also punching while tased.

And punhing the PD repeatedly while they are trying to proccess you holding no regard for anything rp related.

Running in cuffs after the cops are trying to drag you into the police station with multiple guns pointed at you x2

And less importantly enticing some kid to say the nword for a false 500k, which he btw did.

Denied, this appeal doesnt really entice me to unban you.

P.S your ban was extended an hour ago to 70 bans as i was made aware of your previous bans and behaviour on the server.

This post was modified 1 year ago by THX_4_FOOD
Posted : 06/01/2023 7:47 pm
Share: