been banned mate

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] been banned mate

Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

-What happened/why you were banned

frp, nitrp, multiple bans, basically as i shall list, punching while tased. And punhing the PD repeatedly while they are trying to proccess you holding no regard for anything rp related. Running in cuffs after the cops are trying to drag me into the police station with multiple guns pointed at you x2 And less importantly enticing some kid to say the nword for a false 500k, which he did, and im sorry for this.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

i feel i should be unbanned or the ban should be reduced because i apologise for what i have done and it's my fault im banned but im appealing because i wanna play again and not wait 70 days, let me explain my side of the story. Okay the punching while tased im pretty sure i made a makeshift in prison, you know like you usually do and then i was tased and it obvs still hit artemis, i didn't mean for this to happen as i think it was already in motion if not i apologise as i did not mean for that to happen i just wanted a bit of fun, punching pd repeatedly as they try to process me is my fault and i can take responsibility for that, i shouldn't of done that as it is NITRP. i ran in cuffs and into the ocean as artemis said i was being dragged but i had already started running which i shouldn't of done anyway and i regret that decision, also after this they uncuffed me to get me out and i ran again which was also FAILRP but i didn't realise that until after the situation was over so i was mad at myself for making that decision, i forgot the other time i ran in cuffs but their probably isn't a valid explanation for it so i apologise for that and will make sure that will not happen again when my unban timer finishes. I also enticed a kid into saying the N word which i should not of done in promise of money, i promised him 500k which i wasn't gonna give i was gonna give 25k for a new deed but i got put in jail again so i didn't have time to do so but either way i shouldn't of tricked someone into breaking the rules and will ENSURE that will not happen again, i have now stated everything i have been banned for and explained them, i hope you can think about this appeal, thank you for reading.

what server were you banned from?

liferp

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121968998/

Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2023 8:12 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

bro slope u applied 3 times for the past 3hours chill out when u get a ban u get one urs its not even perm just wait it out 

Posted : 06/01/2023 8:30 pm
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

chill slope

Posted : 07/01/2023 5:20 pm
UrASmelly
(@urastinky)
Eminent Member

where is saul goodman when you need him

Posted : 07/01/2023 8:45 pm
LarryLawton
(@larry)

Denied

As food says u have broke the rules way to many times with no regard for rp at any point I see no reason for anyone on the staff team to unban you 

Posted : 08/01/2023 4:59 am
Share: