slope's last ban ap...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] slope's last ban appeal (pls read)

Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

-What happened/why you were banned 

Racism.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

i believe i shouldn't deserve a second chance but i want to earn it, i do apologise for what i did all in all it was stupid, especially infront of people and 2 Head Admins, In general im not racist even if i did something racist im very sorry of course, this doesn't excuse my actions and i do get it's unappealable but i just want to explain myself and try earn myself my 50th chance lol, as i've mentioned i didn't intend to break the rules it was supposed to be a goof but i just went to far, i blamed somebody for my stupid actions and i shouldn't of done so, i was silly enough to break the rules i deserve the punishment. the past couple of days i've re-thought about blaming/hating admins for just doing there jobs, so i do apologise and i don't blame you and i got punished fairly, if i was to EVER come back to the server I understand the chance is low im not going to do the same stuff as i did last time im actually going to  put the effort in to be a trusted, helpful and respectable member of the community instead of a stupid guy who blames people for blatantly being racist in the server, i do apologise for this! Honestly i understand if you ignore this and laugh im just doing what i've been suggested to do even though it's unappealable im going to try, this is the only appeal im making and i would surely appreciate it if you even took the time to read it even though you don't need too or don't care enough too. I really sorry for my actions and i regret it alot i was starting to become more chill in the server (well i tried) And i had just ranked up in PD and messed up my chances which sucks but i can't blame anybody else other than myself of course, i don't expect another chance but if i was given one i'd appreciate it and i wouldn't do the same grey area stuff as i have done before, etc which you may not believe because i have said it before. Well thanks for reading and have a great day.
-What server you were banned from

Life Roleplay
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121968998/

Extra notes: i shouldn't deserve a second chance but i wanna earn one,  if this gets denied please give me a tip on how to get myself unbanned by helping out in recordings, helping out in the discord, helping out everywhere else and stuff.

Im not requesting a full unban straight away i merley want a trial period to show i can actually be a good member of the server and plus i don't keep expecting second chances im just trying to earn one now, i know i said i wouldn't appeal but i just wanna get back to playing with my friends. sure i don't mind if this get's denied but this a try and i wanna show how good i can be in the community again. While i was unbanned i was actually doing good other than a few slipups i managed to dodge and then i did something really stupid that i didn't mean to cause harm with. please read this aswell i really want to prove to you guys that i can be alright, please consider the trial period, if im toxic or do anything wrong once you can return the ban to how it was and ban me from the community fully. I personally didn't expect the joke (wasn't funny) to go too far and i thought it'd be harmless (shhh says artemis) but i was stupid and i hope to return as soon as possible and not bother anybody and be nice to anybody i wasn't during my first unban. Please look and consider or atleast reply with a "denied" or even mention if you can give me a chance to appeal at some point in the next few months or longer, have a good day.

Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2023 8:26 pm
Kezzabeii12
(@ex-corrupt-pd-now-not-corrupt-pd)
Trusted Member

+rep

this dude dont deserve to be banned he is good at roleplay and always plays the server he love nylex and thinks he is pretty

Posted : 01/10/2023 8:57 pm
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Jit thinks hes coming back

Posted : 02/10/2023 9:45 am
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

👿

Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2023 11:10 am
goose
(@goose5501)
Active Member Customer

Racism, unappealable due to past bans.

Not entirely sure what about this line screams "I can appeal this ban," but you did it anyways. 

Denied. 

Posted : 10/10/2023 12:52 pm
Share: