Notifications
Clear all

rays unban appeal

bob
 bob
(@bob-11)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned 

someone was talking about my friend and mother that died the other day ago after scamming me so I called him something homophobic

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

i genuinely feel remorse for what i did what he did genuinely saddened me but i love the life rp community and i just wanna be back in the roleplay and with all the friends i made over the year i played whether that be admins or the bigger names in the server
-What server you were banned from and i now find myself bored at my pc playing random stuff and i mean it i am unbelievably sorry for my actions and u hope you can understand it but if you feel necessary i understand it being denied 

life rp
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198879575493/

Remind yourself of the server rules

i have and will forever after this incident i was under the impression dms were not bannable

Posts will be reviewed by forum admins/moderators and they will decide to unban you or not.

i hope i am able to re-join in the lovely life rp world-raylil/thx4coca

Topic starter Posted : 02/10/2023 7:59 pm
jurredede
(@jurredede)
Estimable Member

unban him he is a good guy not more to say tbh

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2023 8:09 pm
herdonixl
(@herdonixl)
Active Member Customer

He actually good guy and never really said anything bad for no1. I suppose because of comment some1 made abt his friend is the reason why he said something homophobic and u cant blame him for that. Making fun of someone that lost dear person is not something to let slide and u gotta put in position of RAY, even worse is that someone made fun of a guy loosing his mother which is the most reliable and required person to have in life and loosing them is no easy task to get over with. Imagine if some1 did that to you, you wouldnt let that slide 100%. I think unbanning him is a good thing cause a lot of Life RP players played with him and everyone knows hes wonderful person and funny. Never have i ever heard him say something bad for a person not even homophobic. 
So yeah he should be unbanned cause everyone  should get second chance at something and i think he learned his lesson.
PS:
Ik im not some kind of known person on server on anything but as some1 who played with RAY FOR A WHILE i like to think i know him more than just some random guy on the internet.

This post was modified 8 months ago 2 times by herdonixl
ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2023 8:51 pm
JMASTER 101
(@jagblake000)
Trusted Member

unban this guy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2023 3:18 pm
Share: