Shanks Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Shanks Ban Appeal

AnotherLionTamer
(@anotherliontamer)

-What happened/why you were banned: I was driving in Monterey, when some people surrounded my car with hammers, I was looking behind me in first person to see if they caused any damage or were still hitting my car when i accidentally hit a and didn't realise since I was in first person and couldn't see that way, so I accidentally ran someone over, I tried getting out of the car, but the clip ended before this part, but they kept hitting the car with hammers, so I had to drive off and I couldn't revive him, otherwise I would have if I could, I am sorry that it happened. I was banned because of KOS.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I feel that I should be unbanned because it was an accident, I didn't mean to run the person over as I was in first person, I am sorry that I ran them over, but it was an accident, and I didn't want them to damage the car further or attack me.
-What server you were banned from: Life RP
-A link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122373436

PS: Written by Shanks.

Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2023 8:27 pm
AnotherLionTamer
(@anotherliontamer)

Not sure if you guys can see this, its just flagged as awaiting moderation, but its not showing up under the ban appeal forum

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2023 8:35 pm
Share: