Notifications
Clear all

frp ban

Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: FRP
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: When I was being arrested by PD I was tased, and I guess that I must have accidently stood up? because he was saying that he cuffed me but I didn't get cuffed so I pulled a gun and shot him. After he started saying that it was FRP because he cuffed me and PP sniper was there I turned myself in and I gave him everything in his kit back trying to settle it but I guess that it wasn't enough? I did my best to comply with what he was asking and still got banned after doing everything I could to resolve it. I understand that I made a huge mistake and want to get back to the server as soon as I can. And while I understand that I made a mistake I feel that the ban was not really deserved because I did everything I could to make it up to slope and he was even saying "turn yourself in or I will get you banned, PP sniper is right here" so I assumed that if I turned myself in I wouldn't be banned. And you can ask Larry, and PP sniper that I turned myself in right afterwards not even storing anything I had on me at the time. Just hope that I can get unbanned whenever I can as I am quite sorry for what I did.
-What server you were banned from Life Rp
-A link to your steam profile  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198414266832/  

Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2023 5:46 pm
Lewiky
(@lewiky)

nyles

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2023 12:04 am
Lewiky
(@lewiky)

+rep but you should've been more careful with the whole cuff situation, just because he said "turn yourself in or get banned" doesn't mean he will go along with it, anyone can report at any time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2023 12:46 am
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

free the homie he didnt do nun

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2023 1:40 pm
Share: