Scorpion's ban appe...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Scorpion's ban appeal for chern!!!!

Page 1 / 2
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

-What happened/why you were banned: I was banned off a false report, which I admitted to (for some reason)  :/ but the thing is none of that happened so like kinda I was banned for nothing at all...
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: The reason I deserve a second chance is because none of that happened so this is a false report, and with that info that means that  I was banned for no reason, now with the actual reason I was banned out of the way. I have had a lot of close run in's with kos before in the past, but I have slithered my way through them multiple times because they didn't have sufficient evidence to ban me with...One of them I revenged kosed and I got warned and the other person got a temp ban so I feel like I have to address that as I am sorry for that and the other thing's that have happened within my time on the servers hopefully you take this ban appeal into thought thank you for your time.  
-What server you were banned from: Chernarus 
-A link to your steam profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196141803/

Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2018 4:50 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Nope.

Posted : 19/01/2018 6:02 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Your toxic, your annoying and you spam the forums. Leave

Posted : 19/01/2018 6:04 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ and Rosa reacted
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

Scorpion you contribute nothing to this community and all you do is being toxic, Annoying and you spam alot. Pls just leave the community your not getting unbanned. Your an example of an kid that kos´s on the public servers. So stop trying.

Posted : 19/01/2018 6:10 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ and Rosa reacted
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Lel 

Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2018 6:25 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Anyway I will just make an alt with the name: Anonymous Koser then I will play chern ezpz :/

Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2018 6:43 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: Scorpion

Anyway I will just make an alt with the name: Anonymous Koser then I will play chern ezpz :/

This is the reason you shouldn't be unbanned. How disrespectful. I assume you've purchased a VPN in order to get round the IP ban right?

Posted : 20/01/2018 3:38 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Nylex
Posted by: Scorpion

This is the reason you shouldn't be unbanned. How disrespectful. I assume you've purchased a VPN in order to get round the IP ban right?

Yes...

Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2018 1:00 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

So you really are the most idiotic lifeform on this planet.

Posted : 20/01/2018 1:31 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Lel

Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2018 1:37 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Lel

Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Lel

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

So what report got you banned?

Posted : 20/01/2018 4:47 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/reports/scorpion-kos/ This and the person who did the report is a friend and we did the report and I admitted to it for the lols.... That's why it is a false report.... and I should be unbanned for it becuz it is False :3 The report was just made for the laughs for the lel's :3

Also sorry for the triple post of: Lel...

Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2018 5:10 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Why would you report crap like this for lolz?

Especially with all the crap you posted after it. We need the sparse time of the admins to go after the bad apples. Not to waste it on bs like this.

Posted : 21/01/2018 2:30 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: