I'm Truly Sorry.

Notifications
Clear all

I'm Truly Sorry.

TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: I attempted to rob a fellow player named NSTM, to re-supply on gear as I was running short. During the attempt, he had some buddies that coincidentally came across this situation. I got freaked out and attempted to flee, but I knew that I would possibly get spotted and panicked. In doing so I logged out. I eventually got caught for "combat logging" and banned.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I've been waiting for an opportunity like this for a long time and tried to not screw it up. I've wanted to experience this kind of roleplay ever since I saw one of Nylex's videos and the past events that happened on WL  before the current version was even released. I know everyone makes mistakes, and that nobody is perfect. I don't expect sympathy from others, or acceptance after my petty get away from the servers. But, this community is amazing, and I never intended to leave it forever. I regret my actions, and all I'm asking is for a second chance. Please. I screwed up big time, but I will attempt to read over the rules again, and clarify everything before another one of these happen again.

-What server you were banned from: Whitelisted

-A link to your steam profile
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064056975/

Topic starter Posted : 15/01/2018 2:20 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

I say he gets a second chance i think everyone should +rep hope you come back

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2018 2:57 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

When do you fucking learn? You stay banned! Post another annoying post about "Oh QQ im banned of whitelist, im so sorry, please lemme back in" and i will ask nylex to get you permanently banned. Accept it already, you fucked up.

First reason why u stay banned:
Most of the WL community doesnt want you there.

Second:
Youre spammy, impatient and annoying as fuck. Staff doesnt wanna deal with your bullshit aswell.

Third:
Last time, you stay definetly banned. Theres no way out.

Lata

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2018 10:32 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ah... so you finally admit to combat logging  🙃 

I believe you're sorry and that you didn't intend to break rules. But I mean, you still did break rules, and the fact that you did unintentionally may even be worse (Having that mindset in the WL server -subconsciously or not- promotes the idea that you think its ok to do that in).

I just don't think the way you play or deal with situations is suited for WL. I've never once seen somebody get robbed randomly just because the other person needed supplies. When you interact with someone, it's meant to be in an RP fashion with meaning and reason. Running up to someone and robbing them is the complete opposite of what we are aiming for.

I'm not saying you can't rob someone, but when people do rob others, it's usually after a long interaction and has reason. There's also those who play as bandits, who's goal is to rob people. And that's fine too, but they don't just go up to someone and say "put your hands up im taking your stuff" they'll still keep an interaction with constant rising tension throughout (This is where I'd link you to a video guide to roleplaying on DayZ that shows what I'm saying here perfectly, but I can't find it lol).

It's strongly recommended for new players to play as a normal survivor at first, as starting out as a bandit who robs people can result in swift bans for rule breaking if done incorrectly, as shown here. If you're not too experienced in Whitelisted RP, it's not advised to take on a bandit role as soon as you start.

It just feels like you're treating it and playing on it as you would the public servers. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2018 10:56 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

Alright, well I already saw it coming. Guess I'll help out the community with ideas then.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/01/2018 5:50 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

Lemon I understand that you want to be unbanned but there are rules... And your broke them. Now I know alot of the community dosent exactly enjoy my presence but look at me now. I am in whitelist I dont kos or combat log. All im saying is dont be impatient or annoying they have every reason to deny you for that. Lay low for a few months then maybe try again or just help out and and play reg chen.

Amazed ~

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2018 4:04 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Lemon just make a new steam and a new forum account then apply for wl they will never know 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2018 5:47 pm
Share: