Scorpion's ban appe...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Scorpion's ban appeal for chern!!!!

Page 2 / 2
Fin Richards
(@fin)

You need to understand Mr Scorpion that your actions have consequences

Posted : 21/01/2018 4:09 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

Toxic, annoying, and disrespectful! You are trying to get unbanned but admit to buying a fucking VPN to work around a IP BAN? Then you spam LOL on this topic which shows that your toxic, annoying and disrespectful. The staff will just keep a closer eye on things but ill then grow up

regards,

amazed

Posted : 22/01/2018 4:08 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Amazed

Toxic, annoying, and disrespectful! You are trying to get unbanned but admit to buying a fucking VPN to work around a IP BAN? Then you spam LOL on this topic which shows that your toxic, annoying and disrespectful. The staff will just keep a closer eye on things but ill then grow up

regards,

amazed

Fuck off you cunt, you made what? How many alt accounts to play chern and then you wanna act like your a fucking saint...

Another thing Sir cunt, My internet was slow and that's why I had posted "Lel" so many times so fuck off.

So ye don't come here acting like I'm such a good guy look at me I'm good Guy Amazed...

So yeah fuck you...

But any ways I never purchased a vpn waste of time and money... I was gonna purchase one but you know decided I would be as good as Nice Guy Amazed, Like everyone should be as nice and good as you Amazed like really you are such a nice person and all....

Regards,

As Nice as Amazed Scorpion 

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2018 4:32 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

^D  R  A  M  A^

Hey everyone, the last thing we want is drama. After everything you have said, Scorpion. The chances of being accepted back in to the community is very unlikely. If you were not aware, you are rather disliked due to the pure toxicity you give off. I want to say "Hey try and become a better person" but for a kid  young adult like you, I don't think that is even possible. Every person in the world matures at different rates and clearly from what we have seen, your time has not came yet.

Don't get me wrong, your not a bad guy. But I have to admit that occasionally there have been times where you have stepped over the line and because of this I think you'll probably be denied. But hey! Ya never know. An example of you 'Stepping over the line' would be earlier in this post when you admitted to, or you said you were going to purchase a VPN and continue to spread toxicity. Now you did say after that you could not afford one but none the less, how can we take your word? Another example which shows you have not yet fully matured is that you use a lot of profanity like "Fuck of you cunt" "Sir cunt" "So yeah fuck you". I could probably find more but you get the idea right? One point which concerns a lot of members in the community is a theory of which you are Diablo. At least I think it was Diablo, someone correct me if I happen to be incorrect.

I rest my case for now.

-Regards, Fin

Posted : 22/01/2018 4:50 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Fin Richards

^D  R  A  M  A^

Hey everyone, the last thing we want is drama. After everything you have said, Scorpion. The chances of being accepted back in to the community is very unlikely. If you were not aware, you are rather disliked due to the pure toxicity you give off. I want to say "Hey try and become a better person" but for a kid  young adult like you, I don't think that is even possible. Every person in the world matures at different rates and clearly from what we have seen, your time has not came yet.

Don't get me wrong, your not a bad guy. But I have to admit that occasionally there have been times where you have stepped over the line and because of this I think you'll probably be denied. But hey! Ya never know. An example of you 'Stepping over the line' would be earlier in this post when you admitted to, or you said you were going to purchase a VPN and continue to spread toxicity. Now you did say after that you could not afford one but none the less, how can we take your word? Another example which shows you have not yet fully matured is that you use a lot of profanity like "Fuck of you cunt" "Sir cunt" "So yeah fuck you". I could probably find more but you get the idea right? One point which concerns a lot of members in the community is a theory of which you are Diablo. At least I think it was Diablo, someone correct me if I happen to be incorrect.

I rest my case for now.

-Regards, Fin

Just gotta get this out of the way first, the theory about me being Diablo is not true because I am not Diablo, me and Diablo are in the same team but I am not Diablo, Adaza can even confirm that I ain't Diablo.

I agree, there was a lot of Profanity in my last post sorry for that just Amazed, wants to complain about me when he has no room to call me out on anything he likes to act like he has "changed" but he is the same as he has always been.

See I know most people think I'm toxic and a disrespectful idiot, but it's like I have tried to change before but then the people still complain when you stop doing something they still complain about it like you just did it yesterday but it was like a month ago, this community hates me there's nothing I can do to change that as much as I would want to I can't the Staff and the people they will always hate me even after I stop doing whatever they tell me to stop because it's toxic and it's annoying then I stop doing that thing then they still complain about the exact same thing so I have stopped trying to change I have always been ready to change but I have never been able to......

Regards,

Scorpion...

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2018 5:42 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Scorpion

^D  R  A  M  A^

I rest my case for now.

-Regards, Fin

Just gotta get this out of the way first, the theory about me being Diablo is not true because I am not Diablo, me and Diablo are in the same team but I am not Diablo, Adaza can even confirm that I ain't Diablo.

I agree, there was a lot of Profanity in my last post sorry for that just Amazed, wants to complain about me when he has no room to call me out on anything he likes to act like he has "changed" but he is the same as he has always been.

See I know most people think I'm toxic and a disrespectful idiot, but it's like I have tried to change before but then the people still complain when you stop doing something they still complain about it like you just did it yesterday but it was like a month ago, this community hates me there's nothing I can do to change that as much as I would want to I can't the Staff and the people they will always hate me even after I stop doing whatever they tell me to stop because it's toxic and it's annoying then I stop doing that thing then they still complain about the exact same thing so I have stopped trying to change I have always been ready to change but I have never been able to......

Regards,

Scorpion...

Such. Bullshit.

I've seen a LOT of immature kids in this community which everyone hated but now, they've matured and are a somewhat fun company to have around. Take Skidro for example, he was very very hated for his time, people constantly hated on him which eventually forced him to leave the discord. Well, skip 5 months and he's back now and we all appreciate him, why? Simply because he apologized formally to everyone, especially me as we had the toughest beef and we're cool now.

The same could not be said for you, Scorpion. You've been banned 2(or 3) times from the discord, banned from the most popular server, your Wl application denied. You have """""apologized"""" 3-4 times now if i remember (excluding this ban appeal). You fail to get points, ended up making ad hominem posts on me, talking shit on me on staff apps, wl apps etc. All after I explained 3 times how things work to you.. Yet you failed to conceive. What else? You join the discord as another alternate account, even apply for WL as it (not talking about Diablo here, even though i'll continue to believe its you even if you disagree), You threatened the staff team multiple times about ban evading which is the utter most disrespectful thing you could commit to them. You like every single comment on the forums, spam "oof" and other pointless comments on the forums, make bullshit topics simply for the sake of farming posts.

Adding further, almost everyone in this community dislikes your attitude and presence. Even if you apologize you'll have to win the people's vote not just ours and frankly speaking, I don't see that happening anytime soon. ps- CDF members are obviously an exception to this, speaking of which my brain fails to perceive how you ended up in CDF and at a well ranked spot(if i recall correctly).

Simply saying "Im sorry, I apologize.. I've changed." won't get you anywhere. Sure, it may land you a tad less of hatred against you but for how long? They are just words in the end. And you, have a terrible, TERRIBLE difference between your mentality and what you convey to us in the form of text on the forums, discord, etc.

But you know what? The biggest reason why you will always fail to change yourself is because you simply don't stick to your words. At all.

I'm done with you scorpion, and i believe the community is too.

Posted : 22/01/2018 7:00 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: MrRawr
Posted by: Scorpion

^D  R  A  M  A^

I rest my case for now.

-Regards, Fin

Regards,

Scorpion...

Such. Bullshit.

I've seen a LOT of immature kids in this community which everyone hated but now, they've matured and are a somewhat fun company to have around. Take Skidro for example, he was very very hated for his time, people constantly hated on him which eventually forced him to leave the discord. Well, skip 5 months and he's back now and we all appreciate him, why? Simply because he apologized formally to everyone, especially me as we had the toughest beef and we're cool now.

The same could not be said for you, Scorpion. You've been banned 2(or 3) times from the discord, banned from the most popular server, your Wl application denied. You have """""apologized"""" 3-4 times now if i remember (excluding this ban appeal). You fail to get points, ended up making ad hominem posts on me, talking shit on me on staff apps, wl apps etc. All after I explained 3 times how things work to you.. Yet you failed to conceive. What else? You join the discord as another alternate account, even apply for WL as it (not talking about Diablo here, even though i'll continue to believe its you even if you disagree), You threatened the staff team multiple times about ban evading which is the utter most disrespectful thing you could commit to them. You like every single comment on the forums, spam "oof" and other pointless comments on the forums, make bullshit topics simply for the sake of farming posts.

Adding further, almost everyone in this community dislikes your attitude and presence. Even if you apologize you'll have to win the people's vote not just ours and frankly speaking, I don't see that happening anytime soon. ps- CDF members are obviously an exception to this, speaking of which my brain fails to perceive how you ended up in CDF and at a well ranked spot(if i recall correctly).

Simply saying "Im sorry, I apologize.. I've changed." won't get you anywhere. Sure, it may land you a tad less of hatred against you but for how long? They are just words in the end. And you, have a terrible, TERRIBLE difference between your mentality and what you convey to us in the form of text on the forums, discord, etc.

But you know what? The biggest reason why you will always fail to change yourself is because you simply don't stick to your words. At all.

I'm done with you scorpion, and i believe the community is too.

Joined discord on an alt account what alt account?

I never joined discord on an alt account so where did you come up with this bs?

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2018 7:30 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

The Diablo thing you still wanting to believe that is true?

So you have another thing you can bitch about...?

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2018 7:51 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5d42w4ZcY4

Posted : 22/01/2018 8:24 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5d42w4ZcY4

Ze fuk...

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2018 9:03 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

This thread doesn't need to be stirred anymore. End off discussion

Posted : 23/01/2018 12:10 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Really?

End of discussion?

The discussion is just getting started fam :3

Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2018 12:52 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Closing this discussion since Scorpion decided to completely dodge the raised statement.

Posted : 23/01/2018 8:50 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: