please forgive me

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] please forgive me

Pranksterut1
(@pranksterut1)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned:i was banned for revenge kos
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:i made a mistake and i realize that, i got salty for being killed and i understand that, i am very sorry. i promise i wont do it ever again
-What server you were banned from: chernarus
-A link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PranksterUt1/

Topic starter Posted : 27/01/2018 1:35 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Perhaps I would of forgiven you, however once we told you that you were being banned for revenge KOS, what do you do? You proceed to immediately kill everyone in the vicinity for no apparent reason because you threatened you wouldn't be let off. That is a bad move to make and you have to realise your actions have consequences.

Denied

Posted : 27/01/2018 3:49 am
Pranksterut1
(@pranksterut1)
Active Member Customer

i do not recall doing that, after i was told i was being banned i swiftly got up and walked away because i was rather salty, it may be possible one of my relatives got on my PC and killed everyone in the vicinity. i apologize for their actions and i will not allow any of my siblings near my PC ever again. i am truly sorry for my actions and i hope you reconsider your decision.

Topic starter Posted : 27/01/2018 8:22 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Pranksterut1

i do not recall doing that, after i was told i was being banned i swiftly got up and walked away because i was rather salty, it may be possible one of my relatives got on my PC and killed everyone in the vicinity. i apologize for their actions and i will not allow any of my siblings near my PC ever again. i am truly sorry for my actions and i hope you reconsider your decision.

Can we really believe that one of your sibling's went on the pc and killed everyone? 

Posted : 27/01/2018 9:42 pm
Pranksterut1
(@pranksterut1)
Active Member Customer

i understand your Skepticism, but i ensure you i am not that type of person, if you don't believe  me i understand. i hope you reconsider, though.

Topic starter Posted : 27/01/2018 10:26 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

It doesn't matter what I say but I would say give it some time then like maybe in a week or so post another more sincere ban appeal and such...

Regards,

Scorpion.

Posted : 27/01/2018 11:17 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

revenge kos...??

This the same guy who started shooting at me at tisy milbase and proceeded to tell me its a kos zone..gtf out..

Posted : 27/01/2018 11:46 pm
Pranksterut1
(@pranksterut1)
Active Member Customer

you are mistaking me for someone else

Topic starter Posted : 28/01/2018 12:27 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Arguing is going to get your case no where.

Posted : 28/01/2018 3:32 am
Pranksterut1
(@pranksterut1)
Active Member Customer

if you have any better ideas i would be happy to hear them 🙂 

Topic starter Posted : 28/01/2018 6:41 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

To shut up.

Posted : 28/01/2018 1:41 pm
Share: